WoW Shadowlands is pushing onto its biggest update yet, Shadowlands 9.1.
While the patch is on PTR, however, other patches will arrive first, and the next is expected with the Shadowlands weekly reset!
Here’s everything you can expect from the Shadowlands weekly reset on August 27, including its server downtime.
Shadowlands Weekly Reset – April 27th
Shadowlands servers will soon go down for the weekly reset.
The next WoW Shadowlands weekly reset is coming on Tuesday, April 27, and is scheduled to take down servers for an hour.
The downtime will begin at 10am EST, and is scheduled to run to 11am EST, but can run over depending on whether there’s a big patch going live with it.
No WoW Shadowlands patch has been announced for this week’s reset, but we are expecting some changes after a recent dry run of class balance changes.
If a patch will go live with the Shadowlands weekly reset, Blizzard will likely reveal it by 8pm EST on Monday, April 26.
In the meantime, read over the latest WoW Shadowlands update patch notes below:
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- Deplina’s Bottled Anima is now recorded in the combat log.
- Sanguine Depths
- Infused Quill-feather now grant a stack of Sinfall Boon when defeated near an Anima Cage.
Player versus Player
- War Banner (PvP Talent) will no longer interrupt party members’ channeled casts.
READ MORE: WoW Shadowlands Update Nerfs Sanguine Depths
Shadowlands Update 9.1
Everything will change in WoW Shadowlands with its biggest patch yet, Update 9.1.
This patch introduces the next Shadowlands raid, Sanctum of Domination, a new dungeon, new zone, flying in Shadowlands, a new PVP season, and plenty more.
The update is now live on the Shadowlands PTR, and you can read over its huge patch notes below:
- New Moon (Talent) now has 20 second recharge (was 25 seconds).
- Solstice (Talent) now causes Shooting Stars to fall 200% more often (was 300%).
- Stellar Drift (Talent) has been redesigned – Starfall damage increased by 25% and allows you to cast while moving while Starfall is active, but it has a 15 second cooldown.
- The free Starfall from Oneth’s Clear Vision (Runecarving Power) ignores the Stellar Drift (Talent) Starfall cooldown.
- Balance of All Things (Runecarving Power) now grants 24% increased critical strike chance (was 40%) and decreases by 3% every 1 second (was 8% every 1 second).
- Flamestrike damage reduced by 10%.
- Flame Patch (Talent) damage reduced by 10%.
- Kindling (Talent) cooldown reduction for Combustion reduced to 1 second (was 1.5 seconds).
- Infernal Cascade (Conduit) Fire damage bonus reduced by 20%.
- Spirit Shell (Talent) cooldown increased to 90 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Symbol of Hope has been redesigned – Bolster the morale of party or raid members within 40 yards. They each recover 60 seconds of cooldown on a major defensive ability, and they regain 12% of their missing mana over 5 seconds.
- Dissonant Echoes (Conduit) now grants 20% increased Void Bolt damage (was 35%).
The shield from Cloaked in Shadows (Conduit) is now 50% larger, lasts for 4 seconds (previously had no duration) and no longer decays while the Rogue is out of stealth.
Dark Pact’s (Talent) additional absorb shield has been increased by 216%.
- Chaos Bolt damage increased by 10%.
- Malefic Rapture damage reduced by 18%.
- Agony damage increased by 20%.
- Shadow Embrace now lasts 16 seconds (was 12 seconds) and can now only be applied to 1 target at a time.
- Focused Malignancy (Conduit) effectiveness reduced by 53%.
- Sacrolash’s Dark Strike (Runecarving Power) has been redesigned – Corruption damage is increased by 25% (was 15%), and each time Corruption deals damage, it extends the duration of all your Curses active on the target by 2 seconds (was Corrupted targets movement speed slowed by 50%).
- New Covenant Campaign Chapters
- 40 new Renown levels
- New Soulbind Tiers
- All existing Soulbinds now have 4 new rows:
- 3 new Conduit slots (1 Potency, 1 Endurance, and 1 Finesse)
- 2 new Traits
- 1 Capper Trait
- All existing Soulbinds now have 4 new rows:
- Soulsteel Clamps (Forgelite Prime Mikanikos) now reduces duration of stun and incapacitate effects by 20% (was 30%).
- Sparkling Driftglobe Core (Forgelite Prime Mikanikos) cooldown increased to 1 minute (was 45 seconds) and now triggers at 30% health (was 35%).
- Sulfuric Emission (Emeni) fear duration reduced to 3.5 seconds (was 4.5 seconds).
- New Soulbind Tiers
- Familiar Predicaments (Nadjia the Mistblade) now reduces incoming interrupt, snare and root effects by 20% (was 25%).
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
- New Raid: Sanctum of Domination
- The following encounters will be available for testing on April 16:
- Guardian of the First Ones
ITEMS AND REWARDS
- The Empyreal Ordnance trinket now puts other on-use trinkets on a 40 second cooldown when used (was 20 seconds).
PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER
- New PvP Talent: Shroud of Winter.
- Heartstop Aura (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- Kleptomania (PvP Talent) is now Arcane only.
- Dampened Magic (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- New PvP Talent: Arcanosphere.
- Arcane Blast now deals 20% more damage in PvP combat.
- New PvP Talent: Ring of Fire.
- Controlled Burn (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – Ignite deals 100% more damage while Combustion is not active.
- World in Flames (PvP Talent) now causes Flamestrike to reduce the cast time of Flamestrike by 50% (was 1.25 seconds) and increases its damage by 30% for 3 seconds (was 20% permanently).
- New PvP Talent: Ice Wall.
- Frostbolt now deals 100% more damage in PvP combat (was 15%).
- Deep Shatter (PvP Talent) now increases the damage of Frostbolt by 75% on Frozen targets (was 150%).
- Burst of Cold (PvP Talent) now increases the damage of Cone of Cold by 600% (was 400%).
- New PvP Talent: Peaceweaver.
- New PvP Talent: Dematerialize.
- New PvP Talent: Thunderous Tea.
- Counteract Magic (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – Each hostile Magic effect removed from a target increases the healing they receive from you by 2% for 10 seconds, stacking up to 10 times.
- Refreshing Breeze (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – Healing done by Soothing Mist increases the healing of the next Expel Harm on the target during the channel, and causes it to dispel 1 Magic, Poison, or Disease effect.
- Eminence (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – Transcendence: Transfer can now be cast while stunned and its cooldown is decreased by 15 seconds if it is cast while not stunned.
- Surging Mist (PvP Talent) has been removed.
New PvP Talent: Improved Mass Dispel.
- Lasting Plague (PvP Talent) has been removed.
Mark of the Master Assassin (Runecarving Power) duration has been reduced by 40% in PvP combat.
- New PvP Talent: Hemotoxin.
- Neurotoxin (PvP Talent) has been removed.
New PvP Talent: Shadow Rift.
- Soul Shatter (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- New PvP Talent: Fel Obelisk.
- Call Fel Lord (PvP Talent) now deals 200% of the caster’s Spell Power per swing (was 5% of target’s maximum health). Cooldown of the ability increased to 2 minutes (was 1.5 minutes).
- Singe Magic (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- New PvP Talent: Bonds of Fel.
- Chaos Bolt now deals 40% more damage in PvP combat (was 15%).
- Focused Chaos (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- New Runecarving Powers
- Death Knight, Druid, Warrior and Mage have new powers available in this PTR build.
- Some existing powers have been updated. See the Classes sections for details.
- New Zone: Korthia
- Archivist and Dreadlord Questlines
- Visitor Dailies
- New: Maw Assaults
- New: Tormentors of Torghast