A new WoW Shadowlands update has gone live with the weekly reset Tuesday, March 2nd, bringing some big changes to the Castle Nathria raid.
Let’s dive right into the patch notes that are now live in-game!
Castle Nathria Nerfs
The newest WoW Shadowlands update, the biggest in weeks, has brought more nerfs for some of Castle Nathria’s most difficult bosses.
This includes nerfs for Lady Inerva Darkvein, Hungering Destroyer, and Sun King’s Salvation.
This patch also includes some nerfs for the Mythic dungeon Sanguine Depths.
These are the changes that will be live in Shadowlands after the weekly reset.
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- Lady Inerva Darkvein
- [With regional restarts] Healers are now chosen as a last resort target of Shared Suffering and Concentrate Anima on Raid Finder, Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- [With regional restarts] The ambient damage of Loose Anima for open containers has been reduced on Raid Finder, Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- [With regional restarts] Targets of Shared Suffering no longer take damage from the beams they are wearing on Raid Finder, Normal and Heroic difficulties. Passing through the opposite edge will continue to damage targeted players.
- Hungering Destroyer
- [With regional restarts] Health reduced by 5% on Mythic difficulty.
- [With regional restarts] Reduced the damage players wearing Gluttonous Miasma take by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- [With regional restarts] The damage increase of Essence Sap has been reduced by 20% per stack.
- Sun King’s Salvation
- [With regional restarts] Increased the amount of healing Essence Overflow heals Kael’thas to 2.5% of his maximum health on all difficulties (was 2%). The tooltip will be updated to reflect the change in a future hotfix or patch.
- [With regional restarts] Increased the healing done bonus from Sinfall Boon to 100% per application on Mythic difficulty (was 50%).
- [With regional restarts] Reduced the strength of the Cloak of Flames damage shield on Shade of Kael’thas by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Lady Inerva Darkvein
- Sanguine Depths
- [With regional restarts] Wicked Oppressor’s Wrack Soul cast time increased to 2 seconds (was 1.5 seconds) and is cast less frequently.
- [With regional restarts] Regal Mistdancer’s Echoing Thrust damage reduced by 20% and is cast less frequently.
- [With regional restarts] General Kaal’s health reduced by 10% during the gauntlet event.
Realsport101 may receive a small commission if you
click a link from one of our articles onto a retail
website and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate,
we earn from qualifying purchases. For more
listed were accurate at the time of publishing.