As part of the Legendary Quests during Week 6 of Fortnite Season 7, players need to place three Cow Decoys at Corny Complex or Hayseed’s Farm.
During Week 6 of Fortnite Season 7, Dr. Slone suggests players go “alien fishing” and place Decoy Cows around farms as part of the Legendary Quest storyline. During Fortnite Season 7, players have gotten to take a more active role in the main story by helping Dr. Slone deal with the Alien invasion in various ways. These brief questlines have provided more background and story content for players interested in fighting back against the Aliens and have offered a new way for players to boost their Season 7 Battle Pass with XP and earn more Battle Stars to unlock rewards. During Week 6 of Fortnite Season 7, players will need to find placement markers for Decoy Cows around Corny Complex and Hayseed’s Farm and place three of the decoys to complete a stage of the Legendary Quest.
Like other placement quests in Fortnite Season 7, players will see the blue outline and silhouette of the item they need to place at specific spots on the map. Once they know where to go, it should be easy to interact with the markers, place the item, and move on with the match. There are 14 possible locations where players can put their three Decoy Cows, with six at Corny Complex and eight at Hayseed’s Farm. Here is every location where players can place Decoy Cows during Week 6 of Fortnite Season 7 to complete this stage of the Legendary Quest.
All Decoy Cow Placement Locations in Fortnite Season 7
To easily place three Decoy Cows in Fortnite and complete the Legendary Quest, players should head to either Corny Complex or Hayseed’s Farm. Hayseed’s Farm, formerly Steel Farm, is located just east of Corny Complex for easy access to either one.
The map above by Fortnite.gg shows all the locations where players can place their three Decoy Cows. A more detailed description of each location appears below:
- Near the windmill, outside the grey building on the northwest side of Corny Complex
- On the east side of the house in the northeastern corner of Corny Complex
- Southwest of the red barn on the east side of Corny Complex
- North of the small field with the scarecrow and shed on the south side of Corny Complex
- Behind the shed in the field on the southwest side of Corny Complex
- By the yellow truck and windmill on the west side of Corny Complex
- Behind Hayseed’s Farmhouse
- On the east side of the northern cornfield
- Next to the hay bale in front of the house on the southeast side of Hayseed’s Farm
- Near the bus stop and bend in the main road on the south side of Hayseed’s Farm
- Where the dirt road meets the main road, north of the gas station south of Hayseed’s Farm
- South and slightly east of the bridge over the river, in a patch of grass by the fork in the dirt path
- On the west side of the dirt path leading up to Hayseed’s Farmhouse
- On the Hayseed’s Farm side of the bridge that connects it across the river to Corny Complex.
When players find the blue Decoy Cow silhouettes, they will need to walk up to them and interact with them for several seconds to place the Decoy.
While this quest should not take players long to complete, it may be a good idea to place Decoy Cows in Team Rumble Mode, despite its recent changes. This way, they can respawn and continue if they are eliminated while placing the decoys. Players will also want to keep an eye out for Alien Saucers, which will be lured by the Decoy Cows. It will be important to dodge the laser beam to avoid being sent back to the lobby.
Placing all three Decoy Cows in Fortnite Season 7 rewards players with 30,000 XP toward their Battle Pass. From here, the final stage of the Week 6 Legendary Quest storyline has players deal 25 damage to a Saucer that is being piloted by an Alien, not an opponent. Should the Aliens be lured by the Decoy Cows, it is possible for players to complete both quests in a single match.
Fortnite is available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, and Android.
Pokémon GO’s Biggest Changes Since Launch
About The Author