Nuts and Bolts are a valuable item in Fortnite season 7. This guide will show players where they can find them and explain what they are for.
Nuts and Bolts are a new resource introduced in Fortnite Season 7. Crafting was a big part of Season 6 of Fortnite, and players needed to use bones and gears they found out in the world to upgrade their weapons. These upgrades gave Makeshift Weapons improved accuracy and damage. Nuts and Bolts are an evolution of this system. Since the Primal system has come and gone, and aliens have taken over as part of their invasion, Nuts and Bolts will be the new crafting item.
Nuts and Bolts in Fortnite Season 7 are a direct replacement for bones and meat in Season 6. Finding them is also a bit harder when compared to previous seasons, as players could gather bones and meat simply by defeating wild animals. Players will need to have luck on their side when hunting down Nuts and Bolts, as they often drop randomly. Once the player has collected Nuts and Bolts, they will be able to go in their inventory and transform a lower-tier weapon into something much stronger. This will likely be attached to other Fortnite Season 7 challenges in the future, so it’s important for players looking to level up their Battle Pass to know how to access this resource. This guide will show players all the different ways to find Nuts and Bolts in Fortnite Season 7.
Click the button below to start this article in quick view.
Where To Find Nuts and Bolts in Fortnite Season 7
There is a bit of randomness in finding Nuts and Bolts. Here are all the different ways for players to find them.
- Red Toolboxes: Players can open Red Toolboxes to get Nuts and Bolts. These containers are similar to ammo crates.
- Rick Sanchez: If players talk to the Rick Sanchez NPC in the western part of Weeping Woods, he will give them some Nuts and Bolts.
- Enemies: When players defeat an enemy, there is a chance for it to drop Nuts and Bolts.
- UFOs: When players shoot down a UFO and eliminate the pilot, there is a chance for it to drop Nuts and Bolts.
- Floor Loot: Nuts and Bolts can sometimes be found randomly on the floor. This is pretty rare, but to increase the chances of this happening, try heading to a Named Location and exploring.
The Fortnite Season 7 Battle Pass is a bit different this time around. Instead of instantly rewarding the player with a cosmetic, players will earn a new currency known as Battle Stars. This item can be used to unlock specific rewards from the Battle Pass. Once players have earned enough Battle Stars, they can pick which rewards they want to unlock, and in which order. Players will still need to unlock a certain number of items on each page or reach a specific level to unlock later pages. Nuts and Bolts will likely be needed to complete weekly challenges in the future, which will help players earn the XP needed to level up and earn more Battle Stars.
Fortnite is available now on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, and Android.
Hello Neighbor 2’s Mr. Peterson Will Learn From Every Player
About The Author