One of the latest challenges is to find and repair damaged telescopes in Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 7.
This challenge was originally leaked by credible Fortnite Twitter informant iFireMonkey on Wednesday, May 26. It was one of two allegedly extraterrestrial-themed tasks players would be given toward the start of Season 7. Players need to traverse Fortnite Island to find a collection of damaged telescopes and repair them. It looks like they won’t be the only ones searching for strange phenomena in the sky.
As with any quest that calls players to one spot on the island, we recommend preparing for a fight. There will likely be a lot of foot traffic at each of these spots as players rush to complete the tasks. Anything for a chance to meet some aliens, right?
There are seven distinct locations players can find damaged telescopes. Going clockwise, they are:
- Top of the hill directly east of Craggy Cliffs.
- The center point between Colossal Crops, Dirty Docks, and Steamy Stacks.
- Atop of the smaller snowcap directly southeast of Retail Row.
- The southeastern point overlooking the sea, supposedly the largest snowcap traveling south past Catty Corner.
- Immediately west of Misty Meadows.
- On the narrow plateau west of Sweaty Sands.
- The island northwest of Stealthy Stronghold.
Fortunately, players will only need to fix five of the seven available. Rewards for this challenge include 24,000 experience points.