Fortnite happens to be one of the most famous games that have been played daily by thousands of players from all over the globe. There are a number of different skins and features for your in-game avatar that can be utilized by a player. A lot of questions have been brought up about the game amongst the gaming community. So we have decided to talk about those doubts related to the game. Read more to know about Bash Burner in Fortnite.
What is the Bash Burner in Fortnite?
Recently the players have been asking a lot of questions related to Bash Burner Fortnite. Some of the players even have direct questions to ask the makers. The players want to know answers to questions like what is Bash Burner in Fortnite. The answer to this question can easily be found by looking at the number of videos and posts shared by popular streamers known for streaming Fortnite videos. But if you still have not been able to figure it out yourself, don’t worry. We have got you covered without small guide about Fortnite that will answer the fan questions like what is Bash Burner in Fortnite. So let’s take a deep dive into bash burner.
Bash Burner is basically a new axe that has now been introduced by the makers. This new axe helps the players by giving them a net set of weapon against their enemies. The players need to buy this axe from the store with their real money. Apparently, there are no challenges that might give you this Bash Burner pickaxe int he game. Thus currently, getting this new Bash Burner Fortnite pickaxe is certainly one of the most useful and uncommon items that players can buy. Apart from this, the makers also introduced a new set of updates for their game. So let’s take a deep dive into some new Fortnite Patch Notes.
- Creatures can now navigate through doorways.
- Creatures will now fling open closed doors to pursue players unless the door is locked by a Lock device.
- Creatures should no longer get stuck on copy/pasted player-built structures.
Weapons and items bug fixes
- Fixed an issue where the player could not pick up a Snowball after exiting the B.R.U.T.E.
Creative Tools and Phone bugs
- Fixed an issue where certain prefabs and galleries were pasted outside the preview box.
Prefabs and Galleries Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue with a searchable prop in the Wood Shanty Hut and Wood Shanty Prop Gallery.
- Fixed an issue with the water lily prop from the Wood Shanty Stilted Houses being too low for player interaction.
- Fixed an issue with the Wood Shanty content tag missing a space between words.
- Fixed an issue with a candle prop from the Wood Shanty Prop Gallery not being destroyed when pickaxe destruction was set to instant.
- Fixed an issue with some of the single asset icons missing for Wood Shanty Prop Gallery assets.
- Fixed an issue with roof assets from the Wood Shanty Roof Gallery A giving the wrong resource material.