Below, we have everything you need to know about Chapter 2 Week 4 and what’s in-store.
LATEST – Season 6 Week 4 Challenges Are Out
It’s that time of the week again! The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 4 Challenges are out and they’re offering another fantastic set of tasks for a pretty easy XP boost over the next week.
For the most part, these challenges shouldn’t take too long to do. “Search Chests”, “Set Structures on Fire“, and “Revive a Teammate” are all the quickest ones. However, there’s also a challenge involving shocking wildlife.
Furthermore, the ones that involve dealing damage and eliminating opponents might take a little bit longer but they’re not impossible by any account.
The Legendary Quest Challenges this week are all about dealing damage to opponents with Primal Weapons. This should be something you can complete naturally throughout the next week if you’re playing regularly. However, they don’t expire until the end of the season either so you have a few weeks to complete it still!
Update 3.12 Patch Notes
On Tuesday, Epic released a small maintenance patch, version 3.12, to fix a few bugs. You can check out the full patch notes below.
- We’ve released a maintenance patch earlier today on PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and Android. On PlayStation, Xbox, and Android, this patch addresses the Arena playlist availability/queuing issues. We’ll keep everyone updated when the fix is released on Nintendo Switch.
- This patch also addresses the “Not enough party members. Disabled in 15 minutes” message preventing players from queuing. On PC, this was addressed in April 5’s PC maintenance patch.
- On Nintendo Switch and Android, this patch addresses the issue with Bundle Packs not appearing for players in the Item Shop/Samsung Store.
New NPC Coming This Week
According to prominent leaker HYPEX, a new NPC character will be coming with the 16.20 update.
It is being reported that Sparkplug will be added to the map.
She will be found in either Lazy Lake, Weeping Woods, or Hydro 16 and will offer weapon upgrades and eight Mechanical Parts, perfect for crafting an Epic Assault Rifle or Shotgun early in a match.
Week 4 Challenges
A new week in Fortnite means a new set of challenges will be going live.
Usually these go live every Thursday at 9am EST/2pm BST.
Recently, however, we saw the Epic Quests release on a Tuesday, with the Legendary Quest following on Thursday.
The Season 6 Week 4 challenges have leaked though, and you can see them below. We’ll also link to individual guides that’ll help you complete everything.
Last week saw the arrival of the first update of Season 6, the 16.10 update.
This update brought raptors to the game, as well as the Spring Breakout event.
Since the update arrived last week, the 16.20 won’t be this week, but instead will be next Tuesday, April 13.
If anything needs fixing we my see the 16.11 update this week, but this likely wouldn’t add new content.
The event is live until April 9, so players still have a few days to earn the rewards.
Here are all of the challenges that will be available during the event.
All of the challenges need to be completed within Rocket League.
CHALLENGE 1: BEYONDER
- Description: Play three online matches
- Fortnite Reward: Battle Ball Spray
- Rocket League Reward: Topper – DJ Yonder
CHALLENGE 2: MORE LLAMA BELL
- Description: Get 500 total points in online matches
- Fortnite Reward: Llama-Rama Loading Screen
- Rocket League Reward: Player Anthem – Llama Bell
CHALLENGE 3: OVER YONDER
- Description: Get five Goals, Assists, or Saves in online matches
- Fortnite Reward: Everybody Dance! Lobby Track
- Rocket League Reward: Octane Decal – DJ Yonder
CHALLENGE 4: UMBRELLA ROYALE
- Description: Get five Clears and Centers in online matches
- Fortnite Reward: Zooming Wrap
- Rocket League Reward: Wheels – Umbrella Royale
CHALLENGE 5: EXTRA ORDINARY
- Description: Play one online match in any of the Extra Modes playlists
- Fortnite Reward: Turbo Ball! Back Bling
- Rocket League Reward: Player Title – Extra Ordinary
CHALLENGE 6: WINNING IS EVERYTHING (ROCKET LEAGUE REWARD ONLY)
- Description: Win 10 online matches (Repeatable)
- Rocket League Reward: 20,000 XP
The 16.10 update saw the Spring Breakout event go live.
This event has brought Easter to the game with Easter eggs dotted around the map.
There is no official end date, but the Easter egg challenge ends when the week 4 challenges begun, so it is possible that the event will end then as well.