The start time for the Fortnite Season 7 week 4 challenges is quickly approaching, and the Legendary and Epic quests have both been leaked online.
Epic Games’ battle royale is home to many crossovers and MARVEL’s Loki is joining the game soon in celebration of his Disney Plus TV series. He comes with the attire he wore in the first Avengers movie, meaning you’ll be able to play as him while wearing the silly golden helmet with antlers.
Loki’s arrival is fantastic for fans of comic books and Norse mythology, but his arrival is also exciting as it will coincide with the beginning of a new set of challenges to complete.
What time do the Fortnite Season 7 week 4 challenges start?
The start time for the Fortnite Season 7 week 4 challenges is 07:00 PT, 10:00 ET, and 15:00 BST on June 30th.
Legendary quests will begin at the above times, meanwhile the Epic quests will arrive just 24-hours afterwards. Although you cannot do anything new right now, you can at least prepare for the fresh set of objectives by seeing what they will entail.
Leaked Legendary quests
- Search the farm for clues (0/2) – 45,000 XP
- Visit Farmer Steel’s favorite places (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Place missing person signs in Weeping Woods and Misty Meadows (0/4) – 30,000 XP
- Collect doomsday preppers guide (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Forage for food, need supplies (0/5) – 30,000 XP
In addition to these Legendary quests, the location of every alien artefact for week 4 has also been leaked.
Leaked Epic Quests
- Deal damage near an Abductor (0/1000)
- Destroy hiding places (0/3)
- Destroy Objects at Retail Row, Lazy Lake, Pleasant Park, or Holly Hatchery (0/5)
- Experience low gravity with Alien Nanites or on the Mothership (0/1)
- Hunt an infected animal (0/1)
- Travel in a Saucer (0/1000)
- Abduct an opponent with a saucer tractor beam (0/1)
All of the above leaked quests come courtesy of Gamespot. We will update this article if necessary.