Rocket League Season 2 is still going strong and now the v.193 Patch Notes are out to offer an insight into what’s changed with Rocket League.
In the build-up to Season 3, Psyonix has been working hard to keep Rocket League at its’s best with several small updates and hot-fixes.
Below, we have everything you need to know about the latest Rocket League Update and the v1.93 Patch Notes.
Primarily, this title update is making a change to how player-to-player trading works.
From now on, anyone who wants to trade items player-to-player must activate Two-Factor Authentification on their Epic Games Account.
This is recommended for security reasons anyway, but it might be a little tiresome to some. Thankfully, the v1.93 Patch Notes below detail how you can do that.
Other than this, the v1.93 Patch Notes primarily deal with minor Bug Fixes relating to in-game lighting and glitches.
READ MORE: What Is The Ford F-150 Event All About?
Interestingly, the animations have been removed from the Playlist Menu, despite the fact they were just added in the previous update. There is no word on whether they will return.
Full Patch Notes
If the summary isn’t enough, we have the full v1.93 Patch Notes for you right here.
Two-Factor Authentification ( 2FA )
- Starting with v1.93, players that want to participate in player-to-player trading must have 2FA enabled on their Epic Games Account
- As part of enabling 2FA, your Epic Games Account email must also be verified
- Learn how to enable 2FA on your Epic Games Account here
- Learn how to upgrade a platform account to a full Epic Games Account here
- The first trade you execute after enabling 2FA may take longer than normal to process (about 30 seconds). Subsequent trades should process normally
- Fixed a bug preventing split-screen players from matchmaking in Competitive Playlist
- “Invite to party” option in Friends List now displays properly for all players
- Fixed lighting on Forbidden Temple
- Removed animations added to the Playlist Menu in the last update
- Fixed a bug causing the ball to turn invisible in Spectator Mode when using Fly Cam
It may only be a small update, but it’s still an important one. Psyonix is continuing to make Rocket League a cleaner experience for everyone involved and this will only precede a larger update in the run-up to Season 3.
READ MORE: When Does Rocket League Season 3 Start?
Check here for the original v1.93 Patch Notes post from Psyonix.
Realsport101 may receive a small commission if you
click a link from one of our articles onto a retail
website and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate,
we earn from qualifying purchases. For more
listed were accurate at the time of publishing.