AC Valhalla has kept up a ton of great content with regular patches and new events – and the next step is coming soon with Title Update 1.2.1.
The AC Valhalla 1.2.1 update was revealed in a new roadmap from Ubisoft on the immediate future of the game, so let’s dive in to what we know so far!
AC Valhalla Title Update 1.2.1 will launch on April 27, according to Ubisoft’s current schedule.
This places it roughly two weeks before the AC Valhalla Wrath of the Druids DLC arrives to expand the game even further.
While we don’t have any official AC Valhalla 1.2.1 patch notes just yet, we do have some ideas on what the update may include.
These come from Ubisoft’s Known Issues list on their progress with many bugs reported in AC Valhalla and their work on upcoming changes.
With this in mind, we can expect some of the following things to be fixed for AC Valhalla 1.2.1:
- Defensive Measures – Jotuns can pass through shield / don’t die
- Blood from a Stone – Unable to move stack of cargo
- Unable to interact with Settlement NPCs after Report on Ledecestrescire
- Breaking the Order – Eanbhert is stuck underground
- Stench of Treachery – Incorrect traitor selection
- No quest objective added after pledging to Hamtunscire
- A Brewing Storm – The duel with Dag does not trigger
- Clues and Riddles – Unable to interact with the door at the start of the quest
- Pig of Prophecy – Not able to get drunk next to the pig
- Taken for Granted – Quest disappears from Completed Quests, “Let’s talk about us” option with Randvi not possible
- Lost Glory – Finding Halfdan before going to the Royal Hall will stop quest from triggering
- Max Foreign Supplies is set to 1/1
- Some fish are missing and not spawning
- Player reported achievements do not retroactively unlock:
- Calling in a favour
- As it was foretold
- Orlog Champion
- Home sweet home
- Completionist all the way!
- Viking legend
- Gungnir is no longer on the wall and also missing from the inventory.
- Altair/Bayek outfit not available in Change Appearance / Transmog
- Sound of footsteps missing when riding a horse or other mount
And while we can expect these AC Valhalla bug fixes to make the cut in Title Update 1.2.1, that’s certainly not all that’s coming.
What’s Next for AC Valhalla?
Coming off of the Ostara Festival, AC Valhalla players should look forward to Title Update 1.2.1 to be the next content injection before the Wrath of the Druids DLC.
With Wrath of the Druids being delayed for some extra weeks of development (now scheduled for May 13th), there’s some concern that Ubisoft may be struggling to handle their post-release schedule.
We can only hope this means the Wrath of the Druids DLC won’t come out rushed, and all other releases stay on schedule.
Realsport101 may receive a small commission if you
click a link from one of our articles onto a retail
website and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate,
we earn from qualifying purchases. For more
listed were accurate at the time of publishing.