Season 3 is almost upon us and we’re here to talk about the next set of Black Ops Cold War Patch Notes and what changes are on the way.
New BOCW Patch Notes?
At the moment, we don’t have the latest set of Black Ops Cold War Patch Notes that refer to the Season 3 update.
We are expecting these soon, but there aren’t actually that many leaks about what’s in-store for Treyarch’s Call of Duty title next season.
We’re expecting some minor weapon tuning updates, but there was a major pass a few weeks ago so we can’t imagine anything major will change. That being said, the new ZRG 20mm Sniper Rifle could be changed a little as the most recent weapon to be added.
Other than this, we don’t have any news about what else might be changing just yet. However, the Treyarch Blog will share more when they are revealed.
Season 3 Release Date
Black Ops Cold War Season 3 is due to start on April 22nd, following the cataclysmic Warzone “Nuke Event” on April 21st. With a lot of focus being given to this event, we don’t actually have too much information about what’s to come in the next major update.
Below, you can check out the “Outro Cinematic” for Season 2 that prepares us for what’s in-store.
This shows that Wood’s search for Adler continues and there are new reports that he is indeed in Verdansk. Woods, Wolf, Rivas, and the rest of the NATO forces are on the clock as Adler’s in danger.
Previous Patch Notes (April 15)
For now, though, we do have the Patch Notes for last week’s update below:
- Custom Mods
- Now available in Create-a-Class. Name and save up to 10 custom Blueprint creations per weapon via the Custom Mods menu.
- Addressed an issue where attachments that had not been properly unlocked through weapon progression now correctly appear locked.
- Blueprint Gun Game
- All-new version of Gun Game now available in Multiplayer.
- Progress through an arsenal of Weapon Blueprints from launch through Season Two Reloaded.
- Weapon progression can change from match to match, with different Blueprints available per tier.
- First player to progress through all 20 weapons wins the match.
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Returned to Featured Playlists.
- Addressed an issue that could cause non-sniper classes to be reset when entering a match of Snipers Only Moshpit.
- Blueprint Gun Game [NEW]
- Apocalypse 24/7
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Gunfight Blueprints
- Nuketown 24/7 (also available in Hardcore)
- Prop Hunt
- Face Off (also available in Hardcore)
Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Added adjustments to XP awards.
- Addressed an issue that could display incorrect data in the After-Action Report when playing Solo Advanced Start mode.
- Added a stability fix to Silverback Slideways bonus round.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Apocalypse (PlayStation)
Realsport101 may receive a small commission if you
click a link from one of our articles onto a retail
website and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate,
we earn from qualifying purchases. For more
listed were accurate at the time of publishing.