New skins coming to the Battle Royale famed classic, Fortnite, has reportedly been leaked. One of which looks like a fat Thor from Avengers: Endgame.
There might be a more to Captain America’s arrival to Fortnite trailer last week. Micky News previously highlighted the feature of Asgard’s Bifrost, noting Cap’s form of transportation to the Fortnite realm.
Based on the recent leaks, it looks like it was more than just a nod to the Marvel hero-god, Thor.
A fat Thor in Fortnite?
It looks like Marvel’s Thor has been a favorite character to customize and use for many online video games. Just recently, Crystal Dynamics featured Thor, sporting jeans and a Dr. Blake name tag, during last month’s Marvel’s Avengers War Table.
This time, Epic Games will also feature the Asgardian god in Fortnite.
However, it wouldn’t be Thor’s mighty self to be seen surfing around the new under-the-sea theme. Instead, it would be the different side of him as seen in Avengers: Endgame after the demise of Loki and many of his Asgardian people.
Yes, it’s the hermit-like version of him that’ll be tagging along with Captain America within the Fortnite realm. Reports have it that a leaked skin called “Dad Bod Jonesy” is oddly similar to the “Lazy and Fat Thor” from the Avengers movie.
Per Forbes, “The identifier here is just ‘Dad Bod,’ but given the recent appearance of Captain America arriving to the game by Bifrost, I have a feeling this could be a tease of a non-Jonesy Thor skin to come.”
Other leaked skins
Known leaker, FireMonkey, has revealed more skins aside from the fat Thor or “Dad Bod Jonesy.” There are also other skins that looked like they are inspired by other movie genres, which are:
- Bryce 3000 – An android looking fellow which looked like it came from the 80s science-fiction movies.
- Kyra – This skin will reportedly come in a set called “Impact,” which sports a lot of green.
- Rally Raider – A supposed reference to the Mad Max movie. A with or without the mask variant will reportedly be offered.
- Safari – A nod to the Western genre, with a Wildest West set—with a Gunning pack as a Backbling.
- Par Patroller – Fortnite just can’t seem to not get enough of the Golf theme.
- Darkheart – A supposed “female version of Love Ranger.” It’ll sport “Heartless Wings” Backbling, and Bewitch Blades as a pickaxe.
- Cozy Chomps – It has two variants for each gender—female and male. The skin is a Shark-themed onesie, with shark shoes.
- Crash Dummy – Per Forbes, this skin is more likely a reassemble challenge, with parts of it scattered across the map.
Epic Games is yet to confirm these leaks. However, the game is very prone to in-game leaks, but as observed, the Fortnite game remains unaffected. Nevertheless, Fortnite has already revealed the Cozy Chomp skin set on Twitter, so it’ll only be a matter of time before the rest follow suit.