League of Legends will hit the new year fast with Patch 11.1 coming in early January.
Here’s everything we know about the upcoming patch so far.
League of Legends Patch 11.1
League of Legends Season 11 is fast approaching, and Patch 11.1 is the in the new preseason.
The patch will go live 2 days before preseason begins, but we expect Patch 11.1 will introduce many of the gameplay changes players should be ready for in Season 11.
Let’s go over what we know so far.
League of Legends Patch 11.1 will go live on 6 January.
This will give players some time to try out its new changes before Season 11 Preseason begins on 8 January, and will be the first League of Legends update of the new year.
We don’t have a formal list of League of Legends Patch 11.1 notes just yet, but we expect plenty of big balance moves to kick things off.
This is because Preseason is the time where most players can test out changes before it feels massively important. While the Preseason does have ratings all its own, it’s more of a playground than the real deal as players adjust to new things on Summoner’s Rift.
The last patch of League of Legends Season 10 has come and gone, but there have been several updates after the original LoL Patch 10.25 changes.
These mid-patch changes landed on 11 December, and 15 December.
You can read over the highlights of the most recent League of Legends patch notes below:
- Akali – Assassin’s Mark move speed and damage reduced
- Anivia – Frostbite damage reduced, mana cost increased
- Galio – Shield of Durand cooldown increased
- Gangplank – Base AD scaling increased
- Kayn – Base armor increased, Reaping Slash base damage increased
- Malphite – Base MR decreased
- Miss Fortune – Strut now correctly scales with rank
11 December (Nexus Blitz)
- Anivia: -5% damage dealt, +5% damage taken
- Brand: +3% damage dealt, +3% damage taken
- Ashe: +3% damage dealt
- Azir: +5% damage dealt
- Caitlyn: -5% damage taken
- Gangplank: +5% damage dealt, -5% damage taken
- Gragas: -5% damage taken
- Karma: +5% damage dealt, -5% damage taken
- Nidalee: +3% damage dealt, -3% damage taken
- Seraphine: -5% damage dealth, +5% damage taken
- Yuumi: -5% damage dealt