The next update for Immortals Fenyx Rising, version 1.20, is here and we have everything you need to know about what’s in store over the next month!
Immortals Fenyx Rising 1.20 Update
This Immortals Fenyx Rising update isn’t anything too out of the ordinary. It contains a few bug-fixes, UI alterations, and general performance enhancements.
However, it also adds a primer quest for the new DLC expansion that’s due to launch next week.
The Myths of the Eastern Realm DLC is due to launch on March 25th, 2021, and there’s no news on whether another update will drop between now and then.
The Immortals Fenyx Rising 1.20 Update has a few different sizes depending on what platform you play on. We haven’t got any accurate information for the PC version of the title, but the rest of them are listed below:
- Xbox One – 5.1GB
- Xbox Series X|S – 5.3GB
- PS4 – 4.9GB
- PS5 – 3.2GB
Full Patch Notes
Below, we have the patch notes in full for you to look over. There isn’t a lot going on, but there are a few important updates.
- Added support for the “Myths of the Eastern Realm” add-on, coming soon
- Stability improvements
Quests, world events, side activities:
- Added a failsafe to ensure Fenyx does not lose items found in the Vaults
- Fixed an issue where the Fleet Footed Merch store and the Live Tasks were not available in the Hall of Gods
- Fixed an issue where Fenyx could not reenter Ajax Fort after falling into the water
- Fixed an issue where NPCs were missing from the Hall of the Gods – Hermes just told us everyone is there, safe and sound!
- Fixed an issue where killing World Bosses would not award Mythical fragments
Gameplay, combat and balancing
- Added small health regeneration to preserve the first section of the health bar in Vaults – But we all know Fenyx can rise from the ashes
- Added an option to toggle the ‘double press dodge’ action
You can find the Patch Notes for Immortals Fenyx Rising 1.20 Update on Ubisoft’s forums here.
Myths Of The Eastern Realm DLC
The 1.20 update for Immortals Fenyx Rising has also importantly added some support for the upcoming DLC expansion.
This is the second of the three planned DLCs and it’s due to launch on March 25th, 2021. With the 1.20 update, players can get a taste for the DLC with a special primer quest titled “We Are Not Alone”.
How To Access The Primer Quest
- Download the latest Title Update
- Load up Immortals Fenyx Rising
- Check the South of Aphrodite’s region on the map
The Myths of the Eastern Realm DLC that’s coming after the Immortals Fenyx Rising 1.20 Update introduces a new open world and characters in a story inspired by Chinese mythology.
Immortals Fenyx Rising is out now on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS5, PS4, Switch, Stdia, Amazon Luna, and PC.