NBA 2K21 has continued to make sure the game stays up to date and brimming with content long after launch, and that continues today with Update 1.09, which is absolutely massive.
We’ve got all the known details here about this update and the NBA 2K21 Patch Notes 1.09.
NBA 2K21 Update 1.09 Download Size
NBA 2K21 has dropped what looks to be a significant update, as the PS4 download clocks in at a full 20.3GB in size.
That’s not exactly small, and could mean there are a lot of bug fixes and quality of life improvements under the hood here that help make NBA 2K21 as good as possible for new and existing players.
The only note from the PS4 screen for the update was as follows:
- Improved the stability of the title in addition to a number of general improvements to the user experience
Initially details were a bit scarce, but Visual Concepts has now revealed the full patch notes for NBA 2K21 Update 1.09.
Improvements as title goes on sale and hits Xbox Game Pass
The timing of this latest update may have something to do with the title being discounted right now on Current Gen consoles.
On top of that, it’s available on Xbox Game Pass for Console and Cloud Gaming, meaning there’s a high likelihood NBA 2K21 is getting plenty of new players right now.
They did also note that while the update is currently only available on Xbox One and PlayStation, it will roll out to additional platforms at a later date.
NBA 2K21 Update 1.09 Patch Notes
NBA 2K21 Update 1.09 may have a large download size, but Visual Concepts didn’t have quite the same amount of notes.
The full patch notes are live now, and only detail a few changes as well as fixes for NBA 2K21 MyTEAM.
The full patch notes are as follows:
- 2K Foundation Inspired court at 2K Beach along with new seasonal decorations.
- Updated another set of player likenesses for current NBA players.
- Addressed a rare issue with Dark Matter player cards not displaying the player reveal during pack openings
- Addressed an audio issue with Dark Matter card animations
- Addressed a name display issue for some playbook cards
- Additional various preparations for upcoming additions to MyTEAM
Realsport101 may receive a small commission if you
click a link from one of our articles onto a retail
website and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate,
we earn from qualifying purchases. For more
listed were accurate at the time of publishing.