Dead By Daylight has had lots of terrifying creatures with lots of them coming via collaborations with other popular IPs. One of the best killers in the game has been Pyramid Head from Silent Hill, but a new killer has been revealed as The Trickster. Here you’ll find The Trickster perks in DBD, and you’ll also find the perks for its accompanying Dead By Daylight survivor, Yun-Jin.
One of the most notable aspects about the new killer in DBD is that it’s a K-pop star who comes via collaboration with a BTS producer. Per an exclusive reveal by IGN, the new chapter is called All Kill, and developer Behaviour Interactive reportedly collaborated with Kevin Woo from the K-pop band U-Kiss, as well as DJ Swivel who is a Canadian producer that has worked with BTS.
While K-pop is killing it in the music industry, here you’ll find the perks for the new killer The Trickster in Dead By Daylight, as well as the accompanying survivor Yun-Jin.
DBD The Trickster perks
Personal perks for The Trickster new killer in Dead By Daylight are Starstruck, Hex: Crowd Control, and No Way Out.
The Trickster carries a Polished Headsmasher as his weapon, his Power is Showstopper, and below you’ll find details of the perks for the new killer in Dead By Daylight.
- Your unmatched showmanship dazzles all.
- Starstruck activates when you are carrying a Survivor. Survivors within your Terror Radius suffer from the Exposed Status Effect for 30 seconds.
- Starstruck cools down for 90 seconds once a Survivor is no longer carried.
Hex: Crowd Control:
- A Hex that ensures those lesser than you are properly herded.
- The Entity blocks a Window for 14 seconds after a Survivors performs a rushed vault through it.
- The Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem is standing.
No Way Out:
- You’re not going to let just anyone into the VIP room.
- For each of the Survivors you manage to hook, No Way Out gains a Token.
- When the last Generator is repaired, The Entity blocks both Exit Gate Switches for 10 seconds per Token in your possession.
Dead By Daylight Yun-Jin Perks
The personal perks for Yun-Jin Lee in Dead By Daylight are Fast Track, Smash Hit, and Self-Preservation.
Below you’ll find an overview for each of the perks for Yun-Jin in DBD:
- Sometimes the sacrifice of others is necessary to get ahead.
- Whenever another Survivor is hooked, you gain 3 Tokens. You consume all Tokens after a Great Skill Check on a Generator.
- Each Token consumed grants an additional Progression bonus of 1 % for Great Skill Checks when repairing Generators.
- When your rival makes a mistake, you seize the opportunity.
- After stunning the Killer with a Pallet , break into a sprint a 150 % of your normal running speed for a maximum of 3 seconds.
- Causes the Exhausted Status Effect for 40 seconds.
- Life’s unforgiving. The more confirmation you get of that, the more prepared you become.
- Whenever another Survivor within 12 metres of you is hit with a Basic or Special Attack, Self-Preservation activates.
- Your Scratch Marks are hidden for 10 seconds.
Check out The King‘s YouTube video for a full overview of both The Trickster and Yun-Jin in Dead By Daylight.