The Pre Patch is soon coming to a close with the WoW Classic TBC release date approaching, but that doesn’t mean Blizzard is done with the new TBC updates to keep improving the game.
Here’s all the latest WoW Classic TBC updates and their patch notes.
WoW Classic TBC Updates
Burning Crusade Classic will feature many changes from the first expansion’s original release.
This includes some new features like Seal of Blood for Alliance Paladins, and balance changes like giving a debuff to the Drums of Battle preventing its constant use.
But while these TBC updates offer gameplay changes, plenty others offer some bug fixes to improve the game along the way.
Here are all the latest WoW Classic TBC update patch notes.
New Update Fixes UBRS Group Size Bug
UBRS has been a massive hassle on the Burning Crusade Classic pre patch, as group sizes were limited to 5 rather than the actual 10.
In a new update, Blizzard have finally addressed this issue.
MAY 24, 2021
Burning Crusade Classic
- Threat generated by Earth Shield is once again attributed to the target of the aura.
- Dungeons and Raids
- 6 to 10-member parties can enter Blackrock Spire once again.
- Fixed an issue that caused Sayge’s Fortune to be incorrectly removed when entering level 60 raids.
- Players should now be able to loot the Strange Lockbox in the druid quest, “Trial of the Sea Lion.”
- Characters below level 60 are no longer teleported out of Silithus.
Update Adresses Character Boost Errors, Buffs PVP Honor Gains
PVP has been a hot topic since the start of the WoW Classic TBC pre patch – most especially on how much Honor points players should gain during this time.
Honor gains started off massively during the Pre Patch – but were quickly nerfed tenfold on the third day. Since, however, Blizzard have increased this Honor gain in a new TBC update.
Read over its patch notes below.
MAY 21, 2021
Burning Crusade Classic
- Hunters that were boosted with a Character Boost now learn Dual Wield. Those that do not have it can learn it by entering Stormwind or Orgrimmar.
- Eagle Eye now correctly has an unlimited range.
- Grounding Totem will no longer remove the Songflower Serenade buff.
- Far Sight now correctly has an unlimited range.
- Player versus Player
- Honor gained from all sources is now doubled for the rest of the pre-expansion update timeframe.
- Eye of the Storm can no longer be chosen for the daily Call to Arms battleground quest during the pre-expansion update.
- Fixed an issue where losing a base in Arathi Basin wouldn’t teleport Horde characters that were waiting to respawn at that base.
- Quest items that are placed in the Keyring when looted will now mark quest objectives as complete.
- A Sunhawk Spy for the quest “Blood Watch” is so good at hiding, that he’s buried himself beneath the ground. We brought him back into the sun where he belongs.
- Fixed an issue where “The Ravaged Caravan” could not be turned in.
- User Interface
- The Auto Attack/Auto Shot combat option has returned to Interface Options.
- Fixed an issue where cross-realm party invitations were incorrectly enabled.
- Fixed an issue where raid members were not appearing as the correct color on the minimap.
- The trees outside of Stormwind City are once again visible from inside the city.
*RealSport101 may receive a small commission if
you click a link from one of our articles onto a
retail website and make a purchase. As an Amazon
Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. For
more information, see our