Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 is now in its fourth week and is in full swing.
But, a new week means new challenges to help level up the Battle Pass.
Here is how to set structures on fire in Fortnite
How to Set Structures On Fire in Fortnite
Fire became a key mechanic in Fortnite in recent seasons, allowing players to set fire to structures, both map assets and player-made builds.
This can be great to put pressure onto an opponent as it forces them to move, and if not then it will deal an increasing amount of damage.
To complete this challenge, players need to set fire to 10 different structures, either assets or player builds.
A variety of weapons can cause structures to set on fire, they are;
- Exploding a Gas Can
- Flame Bow (combining a blue rarity Primal Bow with either a Gas Can or Fireflies)
- Explode a Propane tank found on the map
Once you have one of these weapons, explode or fire it near some wooden structures and they will soon set on fire and the challenge should complete very quickly.
Week 4 Challenges
Here are the week 4 challenges.
Here are the Week 4 Epic Quests, as leaked by @LazyLeaks_ on Twitter.
- Set structures on fire (10)
- Search chests (7)
- Eliminate opponents with weapons of Rare rarity or higher (3)
- Shockwave wildlife using a shockwave grenade or bow (1)
- Tame animals in different matches (3)
- Deal explosives damage to opponents (1000)
Each Epic Quest is worth 24,000 XP, meaning that completing them all with net players 168,000 XP, or about two levels.
Here are the Week 4 Legendary Quests.
- Deal damage with Primal weapons (2500/5000/7500/10000/12500)
The first stage is worth 34,000 XP, while the remaining four are worth 24,500 XP each, giving a total of 143,000 XP.
But, you need to be quick because the Legendary Quest will only be in the game for one week before disappearing.