“Fornite” will soon launch the Patch 14.50 update which will bring many things like Jetpack and Lachlan skin, but for the cost enthusiast, a freebie will come as a Disney + subscription for all. Fortvenmeyers is coming to an end, but a new era of futuristic design and layout will soon bring the game back to its former glory.
(Photo: sɹɐ ਦੁਆਰਾ via Twitter @ xUNT1TL3D)
Epic Games’ top-earning action, shooting and open-world game, “Fortnite” launches its new patch update for a unique gaming experience on its platforms that surpasses all spooks and scares at the October Halloween event. .
There is good news and bad news in this update. The bad news signals the end of Fortnitmeyers and the departure of the flying broom that takes a player to different places in a faster and more efficient way. The good news is that Marvel’s Anthony Stark aka “The Iron Man” will replace it with a brand new jetpack that will move from place to place.
Accordingly PC gamers, Jetpacks are back in the game, but this time, it will be in the form of a Stark Industries package from Iron Man. Jetpacks will be available in loot packs around the game and anyone who wants to use the technology will be easily accessible.
Epic Games didn’t easily stop the game’s flight mode, as new in-game jetpacks quickly replaced skirmishes.
Also read: Japanese scientists create robot ‘girlfriend hand’ that can be your perfect companion when you walk late at night!
Fornite Patch 14.50: What to expect?
(Photo: PWR Lachlan via Twitter @LachlanVity)
The “Fornet” patch returns to its regular programming and game format from 14.50 with single, pair, squad, and limited-time modes (LTM) all returning to enjoy. At the same time, many bombs are dropped on the game’s new patches for November.
- Jetpacks – The “Fortnite” patch brings back the classic Jetpacks at 14.50, brought by the favorite Avenger, Tony Stark, available for everyone to collect and use.
- Lachlan skin – YouTube’s Lachlan recently debuted in a skin collection after the “Pixx Fanzi” event last Sunday. The leather collection is soon on sale at the game item store for everyone to buy.
- PS5 and Xbox Series S / X console upgrades – “Fornite” is getting ready for the arrival of next generation consoles from Microsoft and Sony in the form of Xbox Series S / X and PlayStation 5. The game will adopt 4K video format, with a smooth 60 fps. Split screen.
- Bug fix – “Fortnite” reviews old bugs that enjoy three game mods: Battle Royale, Creative Mode, and “Save the World.” Fixes from 14.50 patches of Epic Games can be seen in previous versions of the game due to defects in weapons, skins and game settings.
‘Fornite’ and Disney + support: How to get a free subscription for 2 months?
Fornite x Disney + Colab Strings:
IS “Low prices! Power with tent +”
Now “From now until December 31, 2020, buy V-Box or any real money in the item shop, and get 2 months Disney + on us.”
– WestBlast – Fornet Leak (@WestBlast) November 3, 2020
According to Westblast (Wasteblast), Epic Games and Disney + are currently supporting a freebie that will encourage VBX to purchase in-game and subscribe to streaming platform services. Today, “Fornet” offers a two-month free Disney + Premium subscription when purchasing in-game from November 4 to December 31, 2020.
Related Articles: ‘Fornet’ Picax Fanji Tournament: How To Get Flexible Skin And Participate!
This article is owned by Tech Times
Written by Isaiah Alonzo
Fornite, Fornite Update, Fortnite Patch November 2020, Fortnite Patch, Fornite Patch 14.50, Fornitide 14.50 Update, Fortinite Disney, Fortinite Disney Ally, Fortinite Disney + Subscription, Disney, Georgia, Disney,
T 2018 TECHTIMES.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.