The players have recently been talking about the Tilted Towers from Fortnite. The makers have released a new event and the players want to know its creative code. To help them out, we have managed to list all the information about Tilted Towers from Fortnite. Read more
Also Read | Fortnite Chipotle Challenger Series Live Stream, Schedule, Format And Prize PoolTilted Towers from Fortnite
Tilted Towers from Fortnite
A number of people have been asking a lot of questions about Fortnite. They want to know answers to questions like is Tilted Towers back and are trying to figure out Zone Wars code to participate in the event. This is all because the makers have decided to bring the Tilted Towers from Fortnite for their gamers. The answer to the questions including is Tilted Towers back and are trying to figure out Zone Wars code have been mentioned down below. So let’s take a deep dive into our guide about Tilted towers from Fortnite and Tilted Towers creative code.
Steps to join Tilted Towers from Fortnite
- Start Creative Server
- First, start a Creative Server
- Find The Featured Island Rift
- Next, in the Creative Hub approach a Featured Rift
- Enter Code
- Finally, open “Set Island Code” and enter the code
Tilted Towers Creative Code
Fortnite Season 5 Patch Notes
The Hunt is On
- The Zero Point is exposed, but no one escapes the Loop, not on your watch. Join Agent Jones and the greatest hunters from across Realities like The Mandalorian in a chaotic battle that will shape the future of the Island…
New Hunting Grounds
- New hunters mean new locations from beyond the Loop. Battle for honour in an ancient arena, sharpen your survival skills in the jungle and explore the shifting crystalline sands flowing from the exposed Zero Point.
Help for Hire
- As a hunter, it’s your duty to help the Island’s Characters in their unstable new reality. Take on their quests and bounties, get intel on your surroundings, or hire them to be your ally. Don’t want to negotiate? Challenge them to a duel and reap the rewards.
Spend Your Wages
- The new Characters only accept one form of payment: Bars! Earn Bars by completing quests and bounties, eliminating players, or finding hidden stashes around the Island. Spend your earned Bars on new Exotic weapons, upgrades, intel, services and more.
New Weapons, New Tricks
- New weapons let you attack in novel ways. Unleash your fiery rage with the Dragon’s Breath Shotgun, switch between melee and ranged with the Mandalorian’s Amban Sniper Rifle, track your target with the Night Hawk, and more. Hunters and vendors are also working to bring you more weapons throughout the season, so keep an eye out!
All-New Battle Pass
- Agent Jones has brought in the greatest Hunters across Realities to the Island. Pick up the Season 5 Battle Pass and unlock Mancake the fighting Flapjack, Mave the shapeshifter and the ultimate bounty hunter, The Mandalorian, with his companion The Child.
- The hunters on the Island are only the first to arrive from outside the Loop… Throughout the Season, Agent Jones will bring in even more hunters from the Realities beyond. Who will be next?
All the data and pictures have been taken from Epic Games official website.