With one week left to go, the Fortnite 17.10 update is not too far away. According to the leakers, the new patch is already on the staging servers and Epic Games is testing it to ensure it works without a glitch.
By the looks of it, the developers will be going for a bi-monthly update in Fortnite Season 7. This shouldn’t come as a surprise given how for the entirety of last season, major updates occurred every two weeks.
The Fortnite 17.10 update seems to be filled with both minor and major bug fixes. In addition to in-game issues, the update will also target certain technical glitches.
Players can expect this update to be rather large in nature, as this is the first official major patch coming to Fortnite Season 7 since it went live. At the moment though, there is no exact date for this update.
Given that these patches for the Fortnite 17.10 update are coming from a leak, the exact details about them are somewhat ambiguous and unknown. In addition to the ones mentioned in the leak, there could be other major bug fixes as well that is yet to be either announced by Epic Games or discovered by leakers.
Nonetheless, without further ado, it’s time to dive right in and discuss the early patch notes for the Fortnite 17.10 update.
Also Read: Midas might return in Fortnite Season 7
Fortnite 17.10 update: All known early patch notes
Please note that the early patch notes mentioned in this article may be subject to change. With that being said, here is a list of things that will be addressed in the Fortnite 17.10 update:
- Item Shop update notice not clearing.
Battle Royale issues:
- Taking damage through cars while in motion.
- Ability to change loot pool in Battle Labs temporarily disabled.
- Character Collection book incompletable to missing entries.
- Saucers may become inoperable if a beamed-up object falls on them.
- One-handed Pickaxes continue to perform extra swings.
- Hub Controller Device joins in progress.
- Images are cut off in the Discover tab.
- Players can encounter infinite loading screens while flying out of the island.
- Asset memory size not showing in pre-place mode on XL islands.
Apparently, several Xbox users are facing a weird bug that has not been listed alongside others in the Fortnite 17.10 update. According to numerous Tweets, Xbox users are being kicked out of the party after leaving the game, which is not normal.
Hopefully, by the time the Fortnite 17.10 update is ready to go live, Epic Games will have added this bug to the list of patches as well.
On a side note, based on the latest leaks, Fortnite 17.30 is also currently being tested out by the developers. By all accounts, everything seems to be going according to plan so far this season.