Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 is wrapping up in a few short weeks on December 3rd.
Ahead of the end of season Epic Games have been releasing XP Xtravaganza overtime challenges.
These challenges grant a lot of extra XP for players to finish off their Battle Pass.
Here is your guide on how to complete the Week 4 XP Xtravaganza challenges.
Fortnite XP Xtravaganza Week 4 Release Date
The new challenges are set to arrive on Thursday, 26 November at around 9am ET / 2pm GMT.
Week 4 Challenges
Although they are yet to be released, this week’s challenges have been leaked online.
Deal Damage With Assault Rifles (20,000 XP each stage)
- Stage 1/3 Deal 1,000 Damage
- Stage 2/3 Deal 2,500 Damage
- Stage 3/3 Deal 5,000 Damage
Hit Opponents with Boogie Bombs or Shockwave Grenades (20,000 XP each stage)
- Stage 1/3 Hit Opponents with 1 Boogie Bomb or Shockwave Grenade
- Stage 2/3 Hit Opponents with 5 Boogie Bombs or Shockwave Grenades
- Stage 3/3 Hit Opponents with 10 Boogie Bombs or Shockwave Grenades
Catch Fish from a Motorboat or Helicopter (20,000 XP each stage)
- Stage 1/3 Catch 1 Fish from a Motorboat or Helicopter
- Stage 2/3 Catch 5 Fish from a Motorboat or Helicopter
- Stage 3/3 Catch 10 Fish from a Motorboat or Helicopter
Maintain Full Health and Shield(20,000 XP each stage)
- Stage 1/3 Maintain Full Shield and Health for 2 Minutes in a Single Match
- Stage 2/3 Maintain Full Shield and Health for 4 Minutes in a Single Match
- Stage 3/3 Maintain Full Shield and Health for 8 Minutes in a Single Match
Deliver Semi Trucks to Stark Industries (20,000 XP)
Generate Power for Stark Industries by Riding Zip Lines to and from Upstate New York (20,000 XP)
Harvest Buses and RVs in Native Fortnite Locations (20,000 XP)
Release Slurp Into the Atmosphere (20,000 XP)
Boogie Before Oblivion (20,000 XP)
Eliminate Opponents at Stark Industries, Misty Meadows, or Weeping Woods (20,000)
That means that the upcoming challenges offer 360,000 XP!
How to complete
This week there seems to be a quest line type challenge.
The challenge calls for releasing Slurp into the atmosphere and to boogie before oblivion.
It is unclear what these challenges mean but as we find out we will update the article.
The rest of the challenges should be straight forward, a lot of them will be completed just through natural progression.