Fortnite’s Chapter 2, Season 2, Week 6 challenges have leaked online.
This is the second batch of the Meowscles’ Mischief challenges, based on the adorable Season 2 Battle Pass skin. Completing 18 of these challenges will unlock the option to pick either the GHOST or SHADOW skin-style for the character.
Meowscles is unlocked at Tier 60. You can see his first batch of challenges and how to solve them right here.
This week’s challenges appear to be fairly similar. There’s some damage dealing, some eliminations, some chest searching. You have to destroy dog houses and dance at random locations.
Here are all the leaked challenges for Week 6:
- Search chests at Frenzy Farm or Steamy Stacks (10)
- Deal damage to players using Assault Rifles (1000)
- Search a chest within 10 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus (10)
- Deal damage to players while riding in a Choppa (200)
- Catch a weapon, a can, and a fish (1)
- Eliminate opponents at the Yacht or Salty Springs (5)
- Destroy dog houses (3)
- Block damage with a Decoy Grenade (100)
- Dance at Lake Canoe, Camp Cod, and Rainbow Rentals (1)
- Ride the Steamy Stacks, a Zipline, and use a Secret Passage in a single match
Nothing particularly unique or exciting here. I still miss the treasure maps and Search Betweens and some of the more fun challenges like playing pianos and we just haven’t seen much of anything like that this Chapter really. Oh well, at least this season has been fun and more interesting than the previous one.
These challenges go live on Thursday morning at 10 am ET / 7 am PT.