It’s almost Valentine’s Day, and that means that the Week 11 challenges in Fortnite are all love-themed. Cupid has arrived on the island and it’s your job to go out and spread the love.
This is all part of the Hearts Wild event which includes a tournament filled with various Valentines-themed prizes and Item Shop cosmetics.
The Week 11 challenges all revolve around things like finding roses, chocolates and getting the game’s NPCs to go out on dates. These could still change, however, as they’re not official just yet—leaked online by dataminers who have had a stellar track record in the past.
Each of the Epic Quests / Weekly Challenges are worth 20,000 XP. Here they are:
- Catch different kinds of fish to find a Valentine’s date for Fishstick (0/3)
- Serve Fishstick and his date a fancy dinner at any restaurant (0/1)
- Find a rose at Steel Farm or The Orchard (0/1)
- Collect Grimles’ love potion from Fort Crumpet, Coral Cove, or Stealthy Stronghold (0/1)
- Deliver the love potion to Slurpy Swamp or Shanty Town (0/1)
- Collect chocolate boxes from Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row (0/3)
- Choose a character to be Lovely’s valentine! (0/1)
- Deal damage with crossbows (0/1000) 55,000 XP
- Deal damage with crossbows (0/2000) 22,000 XP
- Deal damage with crossbows (0/3000) 22,0000 XP
- Deal damage with crossbows (0/4000) 22,000 XP
- Deal damage with crossbows (0/5000) 22,000 XP
Challenges go live Thursday February 11, 2021, at 9 AM ET. Good luck getting those star-crossed lovers together, young padawans!