Fortnite Season 7’s weekly updates continue as Epic Games has locked in early details surrounding the v17.10 patch. Here’s a complete overview of everything there is to know.
With Season 7 now underway, we’ve already been treated to an assortment of new content in Fortnite. From drastic map changes to new weapons and everything in between, there’s been plenty of excitement to kickstart the new season.
Weekly updates have continued on, as expected, and we’ve already got plenty of early intel on the upcoming v17.10 patch; from when downtime starts, to what new Season 7 content we can expect, here’s everything you need to know about the June 22 update.
Fortnite v17.10 downtime
As per usual, Fortnite will be taken offline soon for a regular period of maintenance. During this brief window, players won’t be able to start up any new matches.
This time around, Fortnite maintenance is expected to begin at roughly 12:30 AM PST / 3:30 AM ET /07:30 UTC on June 22.
Downtime typically only lasts for an hour or two, so expect the v17.10 update to follow a similar pattern. We’ll be sure to keep you updated here if there are any major delays.
Fortnite v17.10 early patch notes
Entering the Mothership
In this weekly update, Fortnite’s ongoing storyline is set to continue in an intriguing direction. Rather than a subtle teaser or a mysterious easter egg, Season 7’s alien invasion narrative could be giving us a new area to explore already.
“A new surprise descends,” Epic said in a June 21 tweet. “A way inside the Mothership?”
Based on this teaser alone, it certainly sounds as though players will be able to make their way through the alien Mothership.
Fortnite Arena Hype Points
If you fancy yourself a competitive Fortnite player, you might want to get some final games in quickly. With the latest patch, Epic is completely resetting the standings and starting anew.
Arena Hype Points will be to zero across the board, meaning players will have to earn their way back up the rankings.
Fortnite v17.10 bug fixes
Along with all of the fresh content and gameplay tweaks, the latest Fortnite patch also brings an assortment of bug fixes. As usual, these range from small Creative issues to some bigger Battle Royale problems.
Below is the full list of bug fixes set for the v17.10 Fortnite update.
- Item Shop update notice not clearing
- Taking damage through cars while in motion.
- Ability to change loot pools in Battle Lab temporarily disabled.
- Character Collection Book incompletable due to missing entries.
- Saucers may become inoperable if a beamed-up object falls on it.
- Bunnywolf and LLion Sets temporarily disabled.
- One-handed Pickaxes continue to perform extra swings.
- Rounds not reporting correct placements.
- Hud Controller Device join in progress
- Images are cut off in the Discover tab.
- Player can encounter infinite loading screen when flying out of Island.
Save the World
- Melee hits aren’t registering on Melee Weapons for PC.
- Saurian Vigor perk stops working after respawn.
- No indicator on mobile/Nintendo Switch for the Saucer boost cooldown and charges.
- Nintendo Switch players unable to gift cosmetics, Bundles, or Battle Pass on controller.