Fortnite V11.21 Patch Notes Unofficial ,Fortnite v11.21 is here, and gives out a few bug fixes. This is not an update to Fortnite holiday, but here are the patch notes and everything we learn so far.
The update to Fortnite v11.21 remains recent, but old players have suggested that Amazing has not improved anything. They added a Dangerous Reels upgrade ahead of a speculated event but kept the majority of the chart fairly unchanged.
We have the same set finals for this weekend for the Fortnite Winner, so it’s fair that Epic didn’t do anything in the current chart. We wouldn’t be shocked to see improvements — it’s achieved by Awesome so it’s good to learn that the opposing party has realized the error of their ways.
Because this was the case, Awesome concentrated on addressing problems with the upgrade to v11.21. The main problem they tackled in Innovative was the pause in controller feedback. It’s uncertain, based on the language, whether they resolved the problem or only used a solution that has already existed – restarting the game.
Read More: Leaked Fortnite Lace skin style coming soon
The ‘Bugs and Unannounced Changes’ megathread on Reddit is bare, which suggests there aren’t any hidden updates – at least ones that people have found. Here’s a breakdown of the bug fixes and unofficial Fortnite patch notes for v11.21
- Show FPS option missing from settings in BR/Creative
- Refund token count displaying incorrectly
- Reports of controller input delay for certain actions
- “We have addressed this issue in patch v11.21 and will address it further in our next release.”
- Workarounds: restart the Creative game or open/close the menu.
- Map Marker rotation axis is offset when rotating with Phone tool
- FPS drops and hitching on Mobile
- Increase of low-detailed buildings on Nintendo Switch
So, there you have it: a relatively uninteresting Fortnite update. We can expect a lot more coming next week when the holiday update eventually comes. For now, we just have the FNCS finals to look forward to.
- Read More: These Fortnite vehicle concepts could be the mobility we need
What do you want to see in the Fortnite Christmas update? Let us know in the comments.