Update 3.18 has arrived for Fortnite, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
If you have the PS4 version of the game, the update number is 3.18 and the file size is 4.37 GB. The version number for the patch is 01.000.029 if you own the game on PS5. Officially, this update is known as patch Chapter 2 Season 7 (v17.00).
As this is adding a new season to the update, the patch size will be bigger than most. Make sure you have enough space on your hard drive before you download and install this update.
Only bug fixes have been announced for the update so far. More content will be announced once the update is rolled out to more people later today.
Fortnite Update 3.18 Patch Notes
- Xbox Players Unable to Re-subscribe to Fortnite Crew
- Shanty for a Squad Emote out of sync when joining already-singing players.
- Unable to equip cape Back Blings on Rebirth Raven’s Rachel Roth Style.
- Asset memory size not showing in pre-place mode on XL Islands.
As we reported earlier, Superman has been added as a new skin in the game. Another skin that people can get is the character of Rick from the Rick and Morty cartoon series.
We will update this post as soon as possible if more patch notes are revealed later today. Fortnite is available now for the PC, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Android platforms.
Update: Some more details of the patch have now been revealed.
• Season 17 Battle Pass
– 100 levels of rewards, including new skins, items, emotes and V-Bucks.
• New Map changes
• Pulsar 9000
– Final designs of proximity deterrent device now rendering. Lab results show positive effect on target movement and trajectory.
• Next-gen visuals on PC
– While running Epic graphics settings on a machine that meets system requirements, you’ll be able to enjoy enhanced effects, improved postprocessing features and shadow quality.
• Cancel your Shakedown of an opponent.
– Hitting Reload or the same button/key you used to pick the opponent up will immediately drop them mid-shake, cancelling any accidental interrogations.
• Unable to equip cape Back Blings on Rebirth Raven’s Rachel Roth Style.
– Players are unable to equip cape Back Blings on the Rachel Roth Style of the Rebirth Raven Outfit.
• Shanty for a Squad Emote out of sync when joining already-singing players.
– The Shanty for a Squad Emote may sound out of sync when players join in on the Emote with already-singing players.
• Asset memory size not showing in pre-place mode on XL Islands.
– On XL Islands, the memory size of assets does not display in pre-place mode.
• Difficulty scrolling through player list in Voice Chat tab on controller.
– Players on controller may have difficulty scrolling through the player list in the Voice Chat tab if the player list is long.
• Unable to perform Last Forever Emote.
– Players may be unable to perform the Last Forever Emote after selecting it.
• Item Shop update notice not clearing.
– The Item Shop update notice does not clear after visiting the Item Shop.
• Xbox Players Unable to Re-subscribe to Fortnite Crew
– Xbox players may be unable to re-subscribe to the Fortnite Crew due to any outstanding balances on the account. The UI may catch players in a loop and will need to be resolved via Xbox’s account management website.
• Unable to fish while inside certain vehicles.
– We’re aware of an issue preventing players from using a Fishing Rod while in the passenger seat of a Motorboat or in the pick-up bed of an OG Bear truck.
• Several Pickaxes disabled in competitive.
– Due to an issue, we’ve disabled several Pickaxes from competitive playlists. Joining a competitive playlist with one of these equipped will instead equip the Default Pickaxe.
• Unable to craft Mechanical Bows or Primal Fire Bow in core modes after playing in competitive mode.
– Players will be unable to craft Mechanical Bows or the Primal Fire Bow when playing in core modes after playing in a competitive mode.
• Taking damage through cars while in motion.
– Players may sometimes be damaged through their car’s exterior while in motion.
– This article was updated on:June 8th, 2021