Today, Fortnite has pushed out Season 4, Nexus War on all platforms, brining a massive new update to the Battle Royale game on all platforms.
After a short maintenance period in which Epic closed down the servers in order to update the game, we’ve seen the first set of patch notes materialise courtesy of Epic Games.
Though we don’t have too much information about what’s changed in the core parts of the game (yet), we do have some updates about what to expect from Creative Mode in this new Season.
The latest update is roughly 11GB in size on console and PC and will add in a plethora of content. But here’s what we know is going to change in-game so far:
BUG FIXES IN FORTNITE CREATIVE – V14.00
ISLANDS BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue with multiple floating assets on Fortilla Island.
- Fixed an issue where several assets had an incorrect, large memory cost when placed.
GAMEPLAY BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where players remained in the gliding position and could not pick up items when spawned on the spawn pad.
- Fixed an issue where the Sentry lost its functionality when a player exited an ATK spawn nearby.
- Fixed an issue where fiends eliminated themselves after a player respawned.
- Fixed an issue where fiends appeared to T-pose for a player joining in progress.
- Fixed an issue where a player joining in progress did not contribute correctly to Tracker progress.
WEAPONS AND ITEMS BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where Snowballs from Sneaky Snowmen would stick to vehicles.
- Fixed an issue where the Quadcrasher desynced when hit with a snowball.
- Fixed an issue where Mounted Turrets disappeared on published islands.
CREATIVE TOOLS AND PHONE BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where rotated props with negative scale values did not retain their rotation when copied.
PREFABS AND GALLERIES BUG FIXES
- Fixed the pivot for small triangular roof pieces in the Fortilla Wall Gallery Blue, so they will correctly snap to other roof pieces.
- Fixed an issue where the Corrugated Wall from the Fortilla Wall Gallery did not place correctly.
- Fixed an issue with missing floors in the Fortilla Barge and Fortilla Mall prefabs.
- Fixed an issue with the purple curtain from the Hero/Villain Prop Gallery appearing as the incorrect color.
- Fixed a texture issue with the meteors from the Meteor Prefab.
- Increased the draw distance for the Concrete Tower prop from the Fortilla Prop Gallery.
- Fixed an issue with misaligned curved railings in the Fortilla Headquarters prefab.
- Fixed an issue where the Gold Yacht props turned into wood instead of gold.
- Fixed an issue where players using multiple power ups from the Power Up gallery caused inconsistent settings.
DEVICES BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where Arabic user-generated text was not displaying for some devices.
- Fixed an issue where players did not take damage when driving the Mech inside the Damage Volume.
- Fixed an issue where the player lost functionality after switching to the Mech gunner seat.
- Fixed an issue where interactable devices blocked interactions with other devices.
UI AND SOCIAL BUG FIXES
- Fixed the individual icons for assets from Fortilla Wall Gallery Yellow.