The holidays are here, and Fortnite is celebrating with the Operation Snowdown event which offers free challenges and rewards to all players.
Tis’ the season for Fortnite players as the Operation Snowdown holiday event is fully underway, and players can complete challenges in order to unlock event-exclusive items. Each day a new challenge is unlocked allowing players to get their hands on free holiday cosmetics. Completing enough challenges will allow players to unlock two free holiday skins that won’t be obtainable after the event is over.
Celebrating the holidays is nothing new for Fortnite as Epic Games tends to make a huge deal out of the most-popular annual holidays. Christmas last year was celebrated with a holiday log cabin, daily presents, and a snow-covered map. Now, players are continuing on with their bounty hunter duties while spreading holiday cheer. This guide will show players every challenge they can complete during the Operation Snowdown event, and what they will obtain when completing them.
Every Operation Snowdown Challenge & Reward In Fortnite
Keep in mind that not every challenge may be available at this time as a new challenge is unlocked every day up until December 30th. Regardless, here are all of the challenges that will be available and their rewards during Fortnite’s Operation Snowdown event.
- Complete Operation Snowdown Quests x 9 – Snowmando Skin
- Complete Operation Snowdown Quests x 12 – Frost Squad Skin
- Visit different Snowmando outposts x 5 – Frost In Action – 10,000XP
- Search chests at Snowmando outposts x 5 – Shield Surprise – 10,000 XP
- Dance at different Holiday trees x 5 – Snow Strike – 10,000 XP
- Place Top 10 with friends in squads x 3 – Snow Steel – 20,000XP
- Destroy Nutcracker statues x 5 – Blustery Bag – 10,000 XP
- Travel 5,000 meters in X-4 Stormwings – Snowblaster – 10,000 XP
- Deal damage at Snowmando outposts x 250 – Snowblaster – – 10,000 XP
- Shoot down opponent structures with X-4 Stormwings x 10 – Winter Wing – 10,000 XP
- Use Chiller Launcher to apply ice feet to opponents x 10 – Winter Wing – 10,000 XP
- Collect Gold Bars x 100 – GG Fresh – 10,000 XP
- Catch a Snowy Flopper x 1 – Toe Pick – 10,000 XP
- Revive a player in different matches x 3 – Merry Marauding – 20,000 XP
- Hide inside a Sneaky Snowmando in different matches x 3 – Merry Fishmas
- Play duo/squads with friends x 5 – Frosty Globes – 20,000 XP
- Deal damage with Lever Action Rifle x 100 – Fish Fest – 10,000 XP
- Stoke a campfire x 2 – Confetti – 10,000 XP
Most of these challenges can be done solo, but those wanting to unlock the Frost Squad skin will have to find a couple of buddies to play with over the holidays. Of course, there are a lot more cosmetic items that are worth fighting for, and the best part is that they are free to all players as a gift from Epic Games and Fortnite.
Fortnite is available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC, and Android devices.
Destiny 2: Avalanche God Roll (& How to Get It)
About The Author