Here Are all those challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 5 to the first portion of Meowscles’ Mischief Challenges.
Each Week at Fortnite Battle Royale challenges are published and this year, you will find ten challenges weekly introduced. These challenges are associated with a Agent, which is got in the Fight Pass.
The Brutus Challenges were published to Weeks 1 and 2, the Challenges of TNTina were published for Weeks 3 and 4 and it’s Meowscles Challenges which are published for Weeks 5 and 6.
FORTNITE CHAPTER 2 SEASON 2 WEEK 5 LEAKED CHALLENGES — Meowscles’ Mischief PART 1
Here are a few the challenges that will be released for the initial part of Meowscles’ Mischief:
- Search Chests at Misty Meadows or Salty Springs (7)
- Eliminate players with Assault Rifles from at least 50 meters (5)
- Consume fish to gain health or shields (400)
- Deal damage to players while using Creepin Cardboard (200)
- Survive a fall from at least 5 stories high (9)
- Deal damage to Henchmen with Pickaxes (100)
- Visit Coral Cove, Stack Shack, and Crash Site without swimming in a single match (1)
- Kick a soccer ball 100 meters (100)
- Deal damage to players using Miniguns (400)
- Visit Shipwreck Cove, Yacht, and Flopper Pond (1)
RELATED: Deadpool Fortnite Skin – How to get it and when will it be available to unlock (release date)
As with all challenges this season, you will be awarded with 40,000 XP for completing each one. The challenges will be released on Thursday and we will be makin guides where necessary.
There will be another set of challenges for Meowscles’ Mischief, which will make a total of 20 challenges for this Agent, the same as previous Agent Challenges. Once you have completed 18 of these challenges, you will be able to choose between the Shadow style or Ghost style for this Skin.