There’s no end to the strange Alien Artifacts popping up in Fortnite Season 7, with Week 6 adding five more purple canisters to the map.
The “Invasion” is in full effect for gamers in Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7. Players have no doubt come to fully understand the importance of Alien Artifacts, as they’re needed in order to customize the Kymera skin. The glowing purple canisters are hard to miss, and for Week 6, the game adds five more to its overall total.
What should be noted is that players won’t be able to tackle the challenge of finding all of the Alien Artifacts just yet. They won’t appear on the map until the Week 6 Epic Quests go live which, as of this coming week, falls on July 15. That said, it never hurts to get a leg up on the competition, though Fortnite players should also confirm that the quests are officially live before going through the process of hunting them down.
Click the button below to start this article in quick view.
To be fair, this isn’t the only way for Fortnite fans to collect Alien Artifacts. They can also be collected from Cosmic Chests, found in Duos, Trios, and Squads matches. Granted, it’s a bit more of a grind in comparison to hunting around the map, though those wanting to fully deck out the Kymera skin as soon as possible may find that the alternative method comes in handy.
Fortnite: Week 6 Alien Artifact Locations
Cosmic Chests aside, there are now a total of 29 Alien Artifacts that players can find across the map, with five of them coming in Week 6. The good thing is they don’t require coordination between teammates in order to collect the item. Instead, all Fortnite players need to do is interact with the canister in order to pick it up.
- Alien Artifact #1 (Lockie Lighthouse): The first Alien Artifact is found at the foot of the hill at Lockie Lighthouse. Here, all Fortnite players need to do is keep a lookout for a white shed. Inside lies the glowing purple canister.
- Alien Artifact #2 (South of Steamy Stacks): This one lies south of Steamy Stacks. The second Alien Artifact can be found in the purple area of alien trees, tucked underneath one of them.
- Alien Artifact #3 (Corny Complex): This Alien Artifact can be found west of the main farm at Corny Complex. Fortnite players will find the canister inside a farm building.
- Alien Artifact #4 (Base Camp Hotel): This Artifact can be found south of Retail Row at the Base Camp Hotel. It’ll be inside the raised building at the camp in the mountains, sitting next to a telescope.
- Alien Artifact #5 (Isla Nublada): The final Artifact appears to be somewhere out in the water, although in-game, it’s located on Isla Nublada. It’ll be located on the lower level of the castle ruins.
Fortnite is now available on PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.
Marvel’s Avengers Fan Imagines Captain America Skin from Avengers: Infinity War in War for Wakanda