The patch 16.50 from Fortnite arrived at the game on Tuesday, May 25, 2021 and brought with him numerous changes Y novelties. Next we tell you what are the most important improvements of this new content update from Season 6 of Battle Pass from Fortnite Chapter 2:
Fortnite: 16.50 patch notes
For some time, Epic Games has not published patch notes as such; instead, we have to access your Trello, where they publish what problems they know are in the game currently, and which of them will be corrected with each patch.
General Fortnite changes and fixes
- The structures of the players appear at a visually reduced level on PC if we have the Performance Mode activated. Work is underway to correct this.
- An error causes the friends we just added to our list to appear, incorrectly, offline. This has been fixed.
- A bug makes it impossible to equip Rachel Roth-style cape backpacks from the Raven Rebirth skin. This has been fixed.
Changes and fixes in Fortnite’s Battle Royale mode
- If we move to the left in the inventory when using the controller, we skip the last item in it. This has been fixed.
Changes and fixes in Fortnite Creative mode
- An error causes the list of “Recent Islands” not to update. It is expected to be fixed with this update.
- An unexpected issue causes the ocean to not appear on the minimap. Work is in progress to fix this.
- An error causes that, if a player is inside a phone booth during the pre-game room, it does not start until this player leaves the booth. This has been fixed.
What’s new in Fortnite patch 16.50
According to the Twitter account FortniteStatus, which is responsible for reporting on the current status of the video game, the changes that occur with patch 16.50 are the following:
- A fan favorite weapon returns from camera.
- Larger spaces for him Creative way.
- SPEND BARS for the next Wild Week which begins Thursday, June 3, 2021.
Author’s note: this news will be updated as the morning progresses.