Players can find 10 new XP Coins, worth 68,600 XP total, during Week 11 of Fortnite Season 5. Most of them can be found on the south side of the map.
The weekly update for Fortnite Season 5 once again brings a new set of XP Coins for players to find and collect for bonus XP toward their Battle Pass. Normally, Fortnite players can earn XP by simply playing matches and completing Rare, Epic, and Legendary Challenges, but gathering XP Coins is the quickest and easiest way to get a quick boost toward the next Tier of the Battle Pass. There are 10 new Coins for players to find during Week 11, amounting to a total 68,600 XP. Each Coin has a distinctive feature: Gold Coins are worth the most, Purple will break apart into fragments when touched and need to be collected quickly, Blue can only be found in various bodies of water, and Green are the most common and often located in open, often easy-to-spot places.
Click the button below to start this article in quick view.
During Week 11 of the Fortnite Season 5, PMany of the Week 11 XP Coins can also be found near specific locations where players must go to complete weekly Epic Challenges, allowing them to knock out several objectives and earn a bundle of XP at once. Here’s where to find every XP Coin during Week 11 of Fortnite Season 5.
Every Week 11 XP Coin Location on the Fortnite Season 5 Map
During Week 11, XP Coins are scattered around the southern half of the map. The map above shows all the approximate XP Coin locations for Week 11. A more detailed description appears below.
- Inside the Viking Vessel ship landmark, west of Holly Hedges. Players will need to break through the floorboards to get inside the ship.
- Near a tree next to the road about halfway between Salty Towers and Sweaty Sands
- At the foot of the mountain southeast of Retail Row.
- In the sea off the coast of Rainbow Rentals on the western shore, southwest of Holly Hedges.
- In the lake west of Lazy Lake, near the westernmost house.
- In the river east of the green steel bridge, west of Retail Row.
- At the southeastern base of Fort Crumpet, northwest of Sweaty Sands.
- On a hill west of Hunter’s Haven and on the far eastern side of Weeping Woods.
- On a hill on the southern coast of the island, northwest of Camp Cod.
- Under a radio tower on a hill northwest of Dirty Docks and south of Steamy Stacks.
Players looking to maximize productivity in a single match may want to consider going after Grimbles’ Love Potion at Fort Crumpet and picking up the Green XP Coin in that location along the way. Additionally, there are several XP Coins at or near Holly Hedges and Retail Row, where players need to go to find Chocolate Boxes for a Week 11 Epic Challenge. This will minimize the number of matches players need to play to accomplish everything there is to do this week in Fortnite.
Fortnite is available for Android, Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.
Is Fu Hua In Genshin Impact?
About The Author