It’s been a week since the start of Fortnite Season 7, so it’s time to look forward once more.
We’ll have new themed tournaments starting in game, a new set of challenges to try and complete, and maybe something extra.
Below, we’ll break down everything you need to know about what’s to come in Fortnite Season 7 Week 2.
Euro 2020 Cup Tournament
The Euro-themed Fortnite Arena Cup is set to happen on June 16 and June 17, at the back end of this week.
Below is what you’ll get for taking part and performing well:
“At the conclusion of Round 2, the top performing players in each region will earn a share of the $50,000 prize pool. Additionally, all players who earn at least 10 points will receive the Winner’s Cup Emoticon, and all players who earn at least 20 points will receive the Kick it! Spray.”
Harry Kane and Marco Reus skins were added ahead of then, coming to the game late last week. You can buy them in the store now and check out the images below:
Season 7 Week 2 Challenges
The week 2 challenges will go live at 3pm BST/10am ET on June 17 too and they’ve leaked ahead of time.
You can check them out below:
We’ve also got a list of them that we’ll update with links to breakout guides as we put them together.
- Search chests at Corny Complex or Lazy Lake (7)
- Deal explosive damage to opponents or opponent structures (500)
- Collect spray cans from warehouses in Dirty Docks or garages in Pleasant Park (2)
- Destroy equipment at satellite stations (15)
- Search for a grafitti covered wall at Hydro 16 or near Catty Corner (1)
- Visit different named locations in a single match (5)
- Enter a UFO (1)
Completing each of these will earn you 30,000 XP.
- Interact with a Dead Drop in Weeping Woods (1)
- Step onto a Body Scanner (1)
- Converse with Rick Sanchez, Rook, Marigold, Maven, or Special Forces (3)
- Deal Damage with IO weapons (200)
- Damage an IO guard (1)
While the top one will get you 45,000 XP, the rest will get you 30,000.
We should start hearing about the first update of Season 7 this week.
17.10 should release early next week, adding a new weapon and more to the game. How exactly they’ll change the game this season, we’re not quite sure.
Alongside bug fixes and balancing changes, it’ll inevitably change how aliens work on the map and how UFOs play a part in the action.