All of the unreleased/leaked Apex Legends Characters in one post.
Apex Legends is currently in Season 7, but that doesn’t mean we won’t see more Legends soon. Each new season Respawn adds another Legend, so plenty should be added soon. Let’s recap all the upcoming Apex Legends characters that have been leaked so far.
As with all leaks, take them with a grain of salt. Any development back-end for Apex Legends is subject to change at any time. Some characters may never be added or entirely reworked.
These leaks are based off a reddit post leak, showcasing several unreleased Legends.
Blisk originally appeared in the Titanfall games and was the first Apex Predator players were introduced to. He is the leader of the Apex Legends, so naturally, him being in the game should strike regular Apex players by no surprise.
- Passive: Interrogation – Executing an enemy will reveal the location of their allies for 10 seconds.
- Tactical: Throwing Knife – Deals 20 damage and marks the target. Killing a marked target rewards double credits.
- Ultimate: Payday – Squad kills award credits. Spend credits on powerful supplies.
Valk is currently only known as the “Soaring Aviator”. Currently not much is known about her besides some concept art and abilities.
- Passive: VTOL Jets – Hold jump to initiate VTOL Jets.
- Tactical: Cluster Missile – Fire a rocket that explodes multiple times.
- Ultimate: Skyward – Press once to prepare for launch. Teammates can interact with Valk to join the launch. Press again to launch into the air and skydive.
Similar to Valk, not much is known about Jericho. The only information known can be based on his ability set, which suggests he will be a large character like Gibraltar.
- Passive: Ballistic Shield Protection – Your Ballistic Shield protects your back when you are not actively using it.
- Ability one (potential Tactical): Ballistic Shield – A full-body shield that protects you from incoming fire.
- Ability two (potential Ultimate): Shield-Breaker Javelins – Throw two electrically charged javelins that burn through enemy body shields.
Nothing is currently known about Firebug besides his abilities. Players are confused about which one of these characters is Firebug or Prophet. (Prophet will be talked about later). Additionally, the name Skunner also popped up to make things even more confusing.
We do know that this character will be a trap based Legend though.
- Passive: Light Step: You are not slowed by debris traps and do not leave traversal evidence for trackers.
- Tactical: Debris Trap: Drop a pile of debris that slows and damages enemies when they move through it.
- Ultimate: Schiltrom Barrier Grenade: Instantly create a spiked barrier made from rapid hardening resin.
Husaria’s nickname is “The Hard Breacher” and for good reasoning. Her entire kit is designed around CQC, which will make her love at first sight for aggressive players.
- Passive: Shotgun Kick: You have a shotgun on your leg that fires when you melee doors or enemies. Requires shotgun ammo. Using your abilities grants you a brief speed boost.
- Tactical: Flashbang – Throw a grenade that briefly blinds and deafens opponents
- Ultimate: Concussive breaching charge – Plant a breaching charge that fires a sonic wave through walls to destroy traps, force open doors and disorient enemies.
Players are unsure if the image above is Prophet, but it’s a solid guess. But at least we know his full ability set.
Prophet / Seer’s abilities:
- Passive: Sniper Training – Increased accuracy while ADS and starts game with a scope
- Tactical: Spotter Sight – Scans the environment for enemies and gathers information on targets found
- Ultimate: Triple Tap – Equips a silenced sniper rifle with three shots
Based on info from That1MiningGuy, Nomad is almost fully completed in the game files. The above image may not be what he looks like come final release.
- Passive: Packmule – “Nomad and his teammates have additional backpack space.”
- Tactical: Loot Compass – “Follow the loot compass to the nearest item.”
- Ultimate: Crafting Table – “Place a crafting table down. Scrap salvageable material and purchase items.”
Immortal is a shield support legend. The image above is a leaked image from the files of the game.
- Passive: Hard to Kill – When you get down you can revive yourself.
- Tactical: Shield Charger / Teardown – Unleash a cloud of Nanites to charge your team’s shields OR Hit a target with a cloud of nanites to kill their shields for a short period of time.
- Ultimate: Rise of the Pheonix – Restores your health and shields to full and gives nearby teammates 30 seconds of self-revive. Takes 8 seconds to charge.
Downfall’s description is a “Populist Pyromaniac”. He is believed to be in the late stages of development.
- Passive: Fire Walker – You automatically extinguish fire by walking through it. Burning teammates will be extinguished when they move close to you.
- Tactical: Fire Sale – Drop a box of four Molotovs to anyone in your squad can pick up and throw.
- Ultimate: Reign of Fire – Fire a rocket-propelled firebomb.
Reckoner is described as a “Self-Sacrificing Romantic” and is in early-stage development. We don’t imagine he will release anytime soon.
- Passive: Shield Blast — Upon breaking shields will emit an explosion, damaging nearby enemies.
- Tactical: Shield Stealer — Fire an energy beam that drains enemy shields and charges your own.
- Ultimate: Gravity Orb — Throw a slow moving gravity orb that bends the trajectory of nearby attacks.
Conduit has no images or any information besides his code. He appears to be an “Overshield Conductor” pointing to him being a support character.
- Tactical Arc Flash: Deals damage to Conduit’s shields to give targeted allies an overshield.
- Passive Capacitance: Conduit’s base health is 50 health and 50 shield, instead of 100 health. Conduit gradually regenerates shield over time.
- Ultimate Short Circuit: Conduit channels their shields into a giant arc ball that flies across the battlefield, stealing shields from enemies.
Legends With Little Info
Ash is a character from Titanfall 2 who has previously appeared in the Season 5 of Apex Legends. No information is known about her possible Apex Legends character.
Nothing is known about Fuse besides his original appearance on a leaked Apex Legends screenshot. Fuse could very well not be the official name come launch.