The countdown has begun for the launch of Season of the Chosen, the newest content material drop from Bungie, and half of this week’s Destiny 2 update.
Early patch notes have been shared, together with what’s being deliberate for Season 13 on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Battlegrounds will make up a giant half of Season of the Chosen when it launches on Tuesday, February 9, 2021.
But whereas Bungie has confirmed that there might be new actions to get pleasure from, they’re additionally altering some present ones.
Destiny 2 Trials might be launching on February 12 with some notable adjustments, together with new weapons and armour to gather.
A message from Bungie explains: “You may have already seen some teases of the new rewards for the Trials of Osiris coming with Season of the Chosen. We also have three new Trials weapons.
“Each weapon will also have an Adept version with special mods, as well as a special shader that can be applied to any Adept weapon, even the ones from the Grandmaster Nightfall.
“For the first week of Trials, armor and adept mods will be in the Flawless Chest. The second week is when you’ll have your first chance of the Season to grab an Adept weapon.
“Along with these new weapons and armor, Trials has some new cosmetic rewards to show off as well. The Ghost Shell drop chances increases as you win matches and increases when you hit the 3/5/7 win and flawless milestones each week.
“The ship and Sparrow drop chances increase every time you go flawless. Here is a look at the rewards.”
But earlier than any of this occurs, Bungie might want to roll out a brand new Destiny 2 update throughout all platforms.
DESTINY 2 UPDATE TIME FOR SEASON OF THE CHOSEN
Today’s new 3.1.0 Destiny 2 update is scheduled to launch right now, February 9, at round 5pm GMT.
There may even be a brief upkeep interval, which might imply players must wait till 6pm GMT earlier than they will begin exploring all of the new content material.
Here’s the full schedule for right now’s Destiny 2 update:
8 AM PST (1600 UTC): Maintenance begins.
8:45 AM PST (1645 UTC): Players are faraway from actions. Destiny 2 is introduced offline.
9 AM PST (1700 UTC): Update 3.1.0 might be obtainable throughout all platforms and areas. Players will be capable to log again into Destiny 2.
10 AM PST (1800 UTC): Destiny 2 upkeep is anticipated to conclude.
Bungie has additionally shared information concerning what might be altering behind the scenes, together with early patch notes, which may be discovered listed under:
- The Crucible Valor and Gambit Infamy New Light quests can now be accomplished after resetting ranks.
- Ahamkara Bones will now spawn in the Agonarch Abyss and Cimmerian Garrison Ascendant Challenges.
- Triumphs: Lore of Luna, Wisdom of the Witch, Run the Gauntlet in Cimmerian Garrison.
- The Altar of Sorrows bosses will now rotate every day.
- The Warsat Public Event in the Cosmodrome’s Mothyards will now depend towards bounties.
- The carry tube in the Warden of Nothing strike will now open for each participant.
- The boss from The Insight Terminus strike will now at all times teleport away after scanning the Vex terminal.
- Lake of Shadows will not grow to be blocked if gamers bypass set off volumes.
- Sturm will as soon as once more reload any geared up Energy slot weapon on kills.
- Merciless will as soon as once more enhance its cost charge on non-lethal hits.
- Thunderlord, Reckless Oracle, and different weapons will as soon as once more render their scope and/or reticle.
- We proceed to research PC FPS and Stuttering points.
- The Lightseeker Triumph just isn’t unlocking after gamers have discovered all weekly feathers for the “Bird of Prey” quest, and feathers not seem after finishing the Bird of Prey quest.
- The black Blight Orbs left behind by the High Celebrant will not open portals if shot by Sidearms, and generally gained’t open when in a fireteam.
- We’re persevering with to research numerous error codes, together with ARUGULA and PRUNE.