Super Baby 2 is all set to arrive in Dragon Ball FighterZ later this month. Amidst growing anticipation, the gaming company held a showcase stream on its Bandai Namco Esports YouTube channel where it gave fans a look at the detailed DBFZ patch notes. The new DBFZ update primarily aims at deploying some fixes and also makes certain changes to the characters. So, let us quickly take a look at all the changes coming with the new DBFZ patch notes.
DBFZ patch notes
Here’s a look at the official patch notes for Dragon Ball FighterZ:
Base Form Vegeta
- Energy Cutter – Energy Cutter no longer hits the same opponent multiple times under certain conditions.
- Super Attack – Fixed an issue in which it was difficult to perform a Super Attack after standing light attack: follow-up 2.
- Quality of Life – Fixed an issue in which it was difficult to land a standing unique attack against some characters while they are in the air.
- Lullaby Fist – Fixed an issue in which the opponent would lock up when Master Roshi cancels their attack with Lullaby Fist.
- Evil Containment Wave – Fixed an issue in which the K.O. animation for Evil Containment Wave would not play out correctly under certain conditions.
- Turtle Hermit Extraordinaire – Made it easier to perform an Ultimate Z Change from Turtle Hermit Extraordinaire.
- Martial Spirit – Reduced invincibility time for Martial Spirit and Z Assist (B Type).
- Z Assist (B Type) – Lengthened the start up of the second hit of the Z Assist (B Type) when the attack does not hit the opponent’s main character.
- Z Assist (B Type) – Start up for Z Assist (B Type) no longer speeds up Master Roshi is hit by the opponent’s attack before start up.
- Direct Hit – Fixed an issue in which Direct Hit would not land against some characters are in a wall bounce.
Ultra Instinct Goku
- Unpolished Instinct – Fixed an issue in which some characters would freeze under certain conditions during an Ultimate Z Change involving Unpolished Instinct.
- Z Assist (B Type) – Fixed an issue in which the Ki gauge would increase from Z Assist (B Type).
- Hors D’oeuvre Stab – Fixed an issue in which heavy Hors D’oeuvre Stab could not be performed with half a Ki gauge bar when it links from some absorbed special moves.
- Saiyan Spirit – Fixed an issue in which the time at which an Ultimate Z Change is no longer possible during the mid-air version of Saiyan Spirit differed from the grounded version.
Super Saiyan Blue Goku
- Super God Shock Flash – Fixed an issue in which the Ki gauge would increase from Super God Shock Flash (heavy).
Image credits: Bandai Namco