Treyarch have got yet another update in store for us this week in Black Ops Cold War.!
Here’s everything you need to know about the upcoming changes arriving in COD this Thursday.
We expect the Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War update will go live on Thursday, 28 January.
We will update this page with any new information as it drops!
The official Call of Duty Twitter account has revealed the game modes which are on their way to COD this week!
- Firebase Z
- 3v3 Gunfight Snipers Only
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Update – January 22
This week’s Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War update went arrived on 22 January, packing a huge punch introducing 2 new multiplayer game modes, and improving the Cranked game mode in Call of Duty Zombies among plenty more.
Let’s dive right into this week’s COD Black Ops Cold War update patch notes:
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Dropkick (6v6)
- Nuketown 24/7
- Raid + Crossroads Strike 24/7
- Face Off (3v3)
- General stability improvements.
- Removed Plaguehound rounds.
- Cranked Timer now pauses while using Support items.
- Addressed an issue that caused the Cranked Timer to remain visible after death.
Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Addressed an issue that could allow players to remain in first-person inside Dungeons.
Along with these changes came a new Playlist Update for Call of Duty Warzone!
Warzone Playlist Update – 22 January
- BR Quads
- BR Trios
- BR Duos
- BR Solos
- Resurgence Duos
- Mini Royale Quads
Multiplayer Update – 7 January
This Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War January 7 update changed quite a bit about Multiplayer, including the addition of new playlists like “Nuketown ’84”, “Raid + Crossroads Strike 24/7”, “Fireteam: Dirty Bomb Duos”, and more.
Other than that, some small scorestreak fixes and changes to XP values for Operator Missions have been implemented.
Zombies Update – 7 January
No major updates were added to the Zombies mode here, however, some stability fixes were introduced.
Dead Ops Arcade 3 did see some issues resolved, which are mostly small bugs or issues with particle effects.
Patch Notes – 7 January
The full Black Ops Cold War patch notes for the January 7 update have been released by Treyarch on their official blog and can be found below:
- Addressed an issue that could prevent new Daily Challenges from appearing.
- Addressed issues preventing the following Daily Challenges from tracking properly:
- “Team Deathmatch Challenger”
- “Hardcore Challenger”
- Addressed an issue that could prevent progress from tracking for the “Mass Casualties” Challenge when using a Cruise Missile.
- Raid + Crossroads Strike 24/7 [NEW]
- Includes TDM, Domination, Kill Confirmed, and Hardpoint on Raid and Crossroads Strike.
- Hardcore version also available in Quick Play.
- Gunfight Blueprints [NEW]
- 2v2 Gunfight matches using new randomized Weapon Blueprint-based loadouts.
- Fireteam: Dirty Bomb Duos [NEW]
- Fireteam: Dirty Bomb played with 20 players (10 teams of Duos).
- Nuketown 24/7 [UPDATED]
- Nuketown ’84 Holiday replaced with Nuketown ’84.
- Face Off
- Prop Hunt
- Added extra models and collision to prevent being able to kill enemies at their spawn in Game Show at the start of a match.
- Combined Arms
- Adjusted time in Combined Arms: Assault when a zone is captured.
- Addressed an issue in Hardcore modes where Spy Planes exiting the map could override the mini-map being active, even if a H.A.R.P. was still active.
- Care Package
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when calling in a Holiday Care Package.
- Adjusted XP values for Operator Missions.
- Added various stability fixes.
- Closed various map exploit areas.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Ammo Mod from appearing on the player’s weapon immediately after using the Pack-a-Punch.
Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Addressed an issue where the player could load into Dead Ops Arcade with the wrong Operator Skin.
- Addressed an issue where the player could be downed by walking underneath a spike trap.
- Addressed different effect issues occurring when transitioning from solo play.
- Addressed various particle effect issues.
- Addressed an issue where a player could lose their Bronze chalice after a private match.