A new update is now available for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.
The update fixes some unintentional changes made in the ‘quality-of-life’ update.
Map voting is back! This feature was unintentionally removed in the Dec. 8 update.
There have also been two maps added to certain game modes.
Firstly, Nuketown ’84 has been added back to the Onslaught map list on Zombies with a few added fixes.
The 12v12 mode now has four maps too, with ‘Miami’ now on the map list alongside Crossroads, Armada, and Cartel.
As part of the patch notes, Treyarch has also acknowledged some ongoing issues they are aware of.
We’re also tracking two particularly tricky issues since yesterday’s update:
- Diamond Camo progress is still appearing locked for some players, despite being earned.
- Some Xbox players are seeing a “Trial Has Ended” pop-up message on the front-end menu.
Treyarch released this update on Wednesday, 9 December.
The update brings fixes from the previous update along with some general gameplay adjustments.
See the full patch notes from the latest update below.
- Restored map voting in playlists where it was unintentionally disabled.
- Combined Arms
- Added Miami to Combined Arms map rotation.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when the Field Mic was in use.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur in Search and Destroy.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Added Pack-a-Punch camos for the Ray Gun.
- Addressed an issue where zombies could ignore the player after leaving the Dark Aether during certain side quests.
- Added Nuketown ’84 back to the Onslaught map list.
- Addressed an issue where breadcrumbs could appear on locked items.
- Addressed an issue where menu breadcrumbs could return after going to Campaign.
- Addressed an issue where red artifacting could appear under the rewards in the After Action Report.
- Addressed an issue where white placeholder boxes could appear in place of the player’s Calling Card and Emblem during player inspection.
- The Hunter icon will no longer appear distorted in the Weapon Mastery tab of the Gunsmith for the M79.