Watch Dogs: Legion has the attention of thousands of gamers as it approaches multiplayer gameplay for the first time since launch.
But before that massive update comes to steal the show, a new Watch Dogs: Legion patch is here to tackle bugs and help clear the way.
Here’s everything you need to know about Watch Dogs: Legion Update 3.20.
Watch Dogs: Legion Update 3.20 will go live at 10am EST (or 3pm GMT) on Tuesday, 9 March.
The patch includes different bug fixes for different platforms, and it will all go live at the same time.
Watch Dogs: Legion Update 3.20 isn’t a massive patch, but it helps clean up the game’s technical issues and bugs ahead of multiplayer’s arrival.
Here is Watch Dogs: Legion Update 3.20:
- Fixed an issue that caused several masks to go missing from players’ wardrobes after TU3.0.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when performing an operative swap in specific areas of the open world.
- Fixed an issue that would cause placeholder text to be displayed for inactive operatives when inspecting them while in a restricted area.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when ray tracing was enabled.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to freeze when selecting a tab in the in-game store.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent a notification to appear when completing time limited challenges.
- Fixed an issue that could cause buildings in the open world to become temporarily invisible. No more hide and seek!
- Fixed an issue that could cause security cameras and lasers to trigger an alarm on operatives with uniformed access.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when using the Deep Profiler while having menu narration enabled.
Xbox Series X/S
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when accessing the different categories in the in-game store.
- Fixed several issues that could cause graphical corruptions to occur.
Multiplayer in Watch Dogs: Legion
With some brand new bug fixes helping to smooth the game out, when will multiplayer finally arrive in Watch Dogs: Legion?
After some new delays, the answer isn’t so simple.
As it stands, multiplayer will be working for console players on Tuesday, 9 March, while PC has been delayed indefinitely.
Realsport101 may receive a small commission if you
click a link from one of our articles onto a retail
website and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate,
we earn from qualifying purchases. For more
listed were accurate at the time of publishing.