A preview of Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point #3 features the long-awaited showdown between the Dark Knight and G.I. Joe’s ninja Snake Eyes.
The third issue of this limited series by Donald Mustard, series consultant and Chief Creative Officer of Epic Games, writer Christos Gage, penciler Reilly Brown, inker Nelson Faro DeCastro and colorist John Kalisz finds Batman and Snake Eyes on the Island with their memories erased. Neither knows why they are fighting each other, but it quickly turns into a twisted version of Groundhog’s Day.
Each issue of Zero Point includes a redeemable code for a bonus digital cosmetic in Fortnite inspired by the events in the comic. Issue #3 includes a code for the Catwoman’s Claw Pickaxe in-game item. As a bonus item, fans who redeem all six codes will unlock a new Armored Batman Zero Outfit. U.S. subscribers to the DC Universe Infinite digital service will receive the series and bonus codes included as part of their subscription.
The preview for May’s Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point #3 can be found below.
Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point #3
- written by Christos Gage
- art by Reilly Brown
- inks by Nelson Faro DeCastro
- colors by John Kalisz
- main cover by Mikel Janín
- card stock variant cover by Jim Lee and Scott Williams
- premium variant cover by Mustard
- $4.99 | 32 pages
- on sale May 18
- You read that right: Snake-Eyes from G.I. Joe! Worlds collide on the Island as the unstoppable ninja goes up against Batman! But can either of them win the fight when neither of them can remember why they’re fighting, nor escape this twisted version of Groundhog’s Day? Will Batman even remember that he’s got to find a way back to Catwoman, all the while trying to figure out how to get back to Gotham City? And just what is Harley Quinn doing here?
Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point #3 goes on sale May 18 from DC.
Power Rangers’ Astronema Proves How Lord Drakkon Could STAY a Hero
About The Author