Developers at ARK: Survival Evolved has rolled out a new patch update across various platforms. The new ARK update 2.43 brings plenty of exclusive items to the game along with new Genesis 2 Chronicles content. As part of the update, developers have also deployed some important bug fixes. So, let us quickly take a look at everything coming with the new ARK 2.43 update.
ARK 2.43 patch notes
Here is a list of all the changes that will be implemented with the new ARK update:
- Animated Series Raptor Costume
- Santiago’s Spear Skin
- Santiago’s Axe Skin
All of the above items can be acquired by clicking on the main menu options in the game.
- HLN-A Explorer Notes 6-10 have been added for Genesis Chronicles
- TEK Suit V2 pants have been added for Genesis Chronicles
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Stego to impale continuously
- The Level up notification has been removed for when a dino was already at the max level
- An exploit with the FOV has been fixed
- A bug with the Aberration day/night cycle has been fixed
- An issue that used to cause a stall when using the teleporter and troughs has now been fixed
- An occurrence where the TEK Skiff would not be able to fly even when it has been fueled has been fixed
- Before you eat a Tropeo egg, the game will issue a warning
- An exploit with the Nvidia Ansel has been fixed
- An issue where the baby mantis could float in the air has been fixed
- The Stego’s impale damage has been fixed so to allow it to scale with the level
- A bug where a mounted rider could be killed after removing a Trope saddle has been fixed
- A mesh exploit with the Crab has been fixed.
ARK: Survival Evolved is also set to get a sequel which will be titled Ark 2. The announcement was recently made during The Game Awards 2020. Here’s a look at its cinematic trailer which also features Fast and Furious star, Vin Diesel.
Image credits: Steam Powered Store