Leaked Valorant Patch Notes
Riot Games don’t usually divulge the details of their upcoming updates until the day of the update, so leaks are few and far between.
It details changes to Astra, Viper, and Raze in addition to a number of smaller Agent changes across the roster. You can check out a compressed image in a tweet below:
As you might imagine, the Valorant Patch Notes leak also details a few Bug Fixes and Quality of Life changes that should help to refine the Valorant experience just that little bit further.
When it comes to updates, Riot Games are fairly regular with them and although this Valorant Patch Notes leak doesn’t explicitly detail a release date… We have a pretty good guess as to when it’s due to launch.
Valorant 2.07 should be released on April 13th, going by the previous timeline of updates.
That being said, it could quite easily be pushed back in favour of a beefier update if Riot Games deem it necessary. However, we know riot Games aren’t strangers to small, frequent, updates so this is most likely not the case.
Full Patch Notes
Anyway, onto what we all came to see: the leak of the Valorant Patch Notes. Take everything below with a grain of salt as it could change, or be added to, ahead of the official announcement. However, usually, these things are pretty accurate.
- GRAVITY WELL
- / Now pulls Agents that are defusing the Spike
- / If they are pulled out of defuse range, the defuse will be interrupted
- GRAVITY WELL
- / Audio cues added to indicate when she’s boosted in the air from Blast Pack
- / Explosion and Showstopper launching VFX updated so they are less obscuring and clear out of the play space faster
- Fixed a bug when calculating if damage taken while decayed should be lethal for players with armour
- / Most noticeably, this was causing Marshal shots when the target was decayed 50 to reduce the enemy to 1 health instead of killing them
QUALITY OF LIFE
- / Improved feel of ping wheel selection tool; this should now feel more predictable to use
- / Cypher Tripwires now display to Observers with associated team colour
- / Fixed issue where spectators and observers could sometimes see incorrect aim vectors for scoped-in sniper rifles when switching between views. The incorrect view would settle to the correct position over about 1 second. The correct view now immediately shows.
- / Yoru Can no longer plant the Spike after using Gatecrash while his Dimensional Shift is active
- / Fixed an unintended dome in the sky that Astra saw if she came out of Astral form while Omen is ulting
- / Fixed a bug where placing Killjoy’s turret next to Sage’s Barrier Orb would sometimes break it
- / Cypher can no longer place Spycam in Cyber Cage projectiles
- / Fixed issue where Killjoy’s disabled Alarmbots would chase far away targets that ran by them when it was re-enabled
- / Fixed issue where Skye’s Guiding Light appeared to go underground when thrown directly down
- / Fixed various localization issues with the server selector and the promotion screen
- / Fixed a bug that was causing the Match History filter to function incorrectly
- / Fixed a bug where players would have to restart client to rid themselves of their competitive queue restriction after their restriction ended
- / Fixed a bug where some players were not penalized for being AFK after a match ended during remakes
- / Fixed a bug where players using Russian keyboard were having issues with party push to talk
- / Fixed a bug where players who swapped to Thai keyboard had their voice chat settings reset
Realsport101 may receive a small commission if you
click a link from one of our articles onto a retail
website and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate,
we earn from qualifying purchases. For more
listed were accurate at the time of publishing.